Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

General > Self-Help/Spiritual Authors

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Russell (new)

Russell Kyle | 4 comments Share your inspirational/motivational quotes from your books in our group. I great way to promote Positive, and your book!

https://www.goodreads.com/group/invit...

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol | 42 comments Good idea. I'm in.

message 3: by Jacent (new)

Jacent Mpalyenkana (cinta2) | 5 comments "Get out of your mental Comfort zone" a quote from my first book - Do Not Force it, Tap The form

message 4: by Russell (new)

Russell Kyle | 4 comments Excellent! Please share your, or any, inspiring quotes in the designated new group. Invitation link to the group is in my first post above. :)

message 5: by Russell (new)

Russell Kyle | 4 comments Excellent! Please share your, or any, inspiring quotes in the designated new group. Invitation link to the group is in my first post above. :)

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Siefkas (heidisiefkas) | 1 comments "I set my GPS on happiness." When All Balls Drop The Upside of Losing Everything by Heidi Siefkas

message 7: by Lela (new)

Lela (lacslc) | 191 comments nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
― Anne Frank

message 8: by Noorilhuda (last edited Nov 17, 2014 05:03PM) (new)

Noorilhuda | 8 comments "For all the largesse of my mind’s colony where a vividly enflamed man would take off each of the precious stones and melt away the cast, his success ultimately lay in being nice to me, being nice to himself irrespective of the behavior of each; of being proud of me and of himself irrespective of worldly success; holding me in regard with an almost primitive sense of courage, irrespective of the purity of my body or spirit." - from the debut e-novel The Governess

The Governess by Noorilhuda

More quotes @ https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes...

message 9: by Noorilhuda (new)

Noorilhuda | 8 comments Russell thanks, I know. Your idea is great but a new 'group' for just 'quotes' sounds unnecessary! A thread would get you more of an audience and postings.