Advice discussion

Should I read...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakary (new)

Zakary (zakedmondson) I've seen a book in waterstones called heir of fire, i've read the back and it looks cool, but I don't want to waste money, has anyone got any advice or have read it themselves?

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) | 4 comments The Heir of Fire is third in the series Throne of Glass:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Untitled (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Untitled (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas

I have not read the series yet but my close friend did and she said it was really good. So, I would recommend it

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

should I read forbidden by tabitha suzuma?

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments I have also heard very good things about heir of fire! U should read it!

message 5: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments My friend has read it and she said it was good but not great.

message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget M (bridgetmc) Forbidden is kind of a heavy book - you need to be prepared going into it that it's not going to be easy to read. I read it last year and am still not sure how I feel about it... I do think if you're willing to accept the subject matter that it is worth reading. There might be some triggers towards the end so be aware of that. The author generally writes books on topics that are not talked about and are at times hard to read about. Just be prepared.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

thx

message 8: by Imogene (new)

Imogene Dacanay (muggleboooks) | 2 comments Hafsah wrote: "should I read forbidden by tabitha suzuma?"

Yes. You MUST read that book. You just need to be cautios though. I have read it last week and I still can't get over it. It will be forever on my mind and in my heart. I plan on re-reading it too, only when I'm ready to break my heart again.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

thx

message 10: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments I quite reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher a while ago. But now I'm thinking of finishing it. Should I?

message 11: by *facepalm* (new)

*facepalm* (alagaesia) Zak wrote: "I've seen a book in waterstones called heir of fire, i've read the back and it looks cool, but I don't want to waste money, has anyone got any advice or have read it themselves?"

I've read the first two books of the series. they were awesome, and if I wasnt in a book reading slump i think they wouldve been my favourites!!! you should surely start them if you're into fantasy, kinda lotr things

message 12: by *facepalm* (new)

*facepalm* (alagaesia) Sally wrote: "I quite reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher a while ago. But now I'm thinking of finishing it. Should I?"

I've read the book, it was quite unique for my taste. Tbh I didnt enjoy it that much, it took me a whole week to finish it, and back then I was devouring books...I dont know. I think you should give it a try, but if you have better things in mind to read..meh i woulndt continue with it. I gave it personally 4/5 stars, bc it was unique as I mentioned. I leave it to you :)

message 13: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments Okay thank u.

message 14: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) | 4 comments I loved the book"thirteen reasons why". It was really amazing and I would totally recommend it!

message 15: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments Ok I'm thinking about it but I have some other books I gotta read first!