Feed (Newsflesh Quintet, #1)
This topic is about Feed
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Sadie, Vicci & Kristin - Feed

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5374 comments Mod
Sadie & Vicci - Feed

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments Nothing as of yet, what is best for you?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments This one went on sale on audible so I'm debating buying and crashing your buddy read. :D

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Ok I did! Lol! I'll just read it whenever works for you guys!

I also bought Winter People since it was on sale too and was on my TBR.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Sadie - I'm going to ask if anyone is interested in reading this on NBRC too so we can hopefully get a thread set up there for TT BR points. I think you are playing TT too, right?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Should we start December 7th for this one so that we can tie in with NBRC Buddy Read too?

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments sounds good to me too :●D

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm planning to start this one later today / tonight after I finish In The Afterlight!

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments I'll probably be a bit behind, got to finish In the After light and Sins and Needles!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments No worries! Enjoy Sins & Needles!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm about a third into this book, at least that is the best I can determine on the audio. I'm not sure what I think of it yet...

How far did you get the first time you read it?

I'm guessing it will probably pick up shortly but it seems like it's a lot of politics and world building so far. I haven't gotten to the point where I'm anxiously wanting to see what's going to happen next yet.. The characters seem ok but I'm not feeling connected to either one necessarily at this point..

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Sadie wrote: "That sounds good to me."

Sadie - Have you been able to start this honker yet?