The Challenge Factory discussion

Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
This topic is about Priceless
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Kristin, Danielle, siriusedward, Sadie & Paris - Priceless

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5382 comments Mod
Kristin, Danielle, siriusedward, Sadie & Paris - Priceless

siriusedward (elenaraphael) hi. just wanted to say that i wont be active till monday.no internet access :'(

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments siriusedward wrote: "hi. just wanted to say that i wont be active till monday.no internet access :'("

Thanks for letting us know.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I have a copy of this one too & am excited to read it! Let me know when you all are ready to read - I'm open.

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) Can start anytime

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I'm pretty open as well.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Anyone up for starting tomorrow-ish since siriusedward is able to check-in then?

I've downloaded all 9 Rylee books... so let me know if I'm being pushy? LOL!

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) Tomorrow is fine with me.

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I think I have all but the most recent one and one of the novellas. They are waiting to be purchased if I enjoy book 1.

I can start this tomorrow too I believe. This month is going to be tricky balancing normal life, with NaNoWriMo, starting T-25 and reading, but I think I can make it all happen.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Paris wrote: "I think I have all but the most recent one and one of the novellas. They are waiting to be purchased if I enjoy book 1.

I can start this tomorrow too I believe. This month is going to be tricky ba..."

Busy girl! What's T-25??

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments T-25 is a hardcore daily workout that is 25 minutes a day. I'm super excited to start a new workout plan and 25 minutes is definitely doable...although I think the workouts might try killing me at first. Laura Kaye posts about it on Facebook all the time and her results were awesome. This is after 3 months of doing T-25

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Oh wow! That is really awesome!! New workout plans can be so motivating and 25 minutes definitely sounds like something you can fit into real life! I tried P90x and lasted about 45 of the 90 days until life got in the way... Once that happens, I just wasn't able to get back on it.

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) That's really impressive. Good luck with it Paris.

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Thanks ladies. I think it's going to be rough, but rewarding and if I can't do 25 minutes a day, then I'm beyond hope...and I'm not there yet.

message 15: by V_Nerdbooks (new)

V_Nerdbooks | 5307 comments That's me stuffed then, I do about 25 seconds and then think Sod this, and have a cake haha!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments hahaha Vicci...that sounds like me. Although, I actually like working out. It's the eating right part that never works for me. And I always end up stopping working out because I don't have the time or energy.

siriusedward (elenaraphael) hey am back.got my phone back.

good luck paris.hope it works for youuu....

siriusedward (elenaraphael) am ready for starting today too

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Oh good! I'm planning to start it as soon as the work day is done. Can't wait!

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I haven't been able to start this today unfortunately, as I have headache. I'm going to relax for the rest of night. I'll start it tomorrow.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments ✼Danielle wrote: "I haven't been able to start this today unfortunately, as I have headache. I'm going to relax for the rest of night. I'll start it tomorrow."

Sorry to hear about your headache, Danielle - hope you feel better soon.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Not sure if anyone was able to start this book yet but I just (literally) blew through the first 5 chapters. It definitely hooked me early and the chapters are fairly short. I feel like the author offers just enough details that I don't feel lost/confused, yet I'm not overloaded with too much info.

Rylee cracks me up too with her snarky attitude - loving her all ready!!! (view spoiler)

message 23: by Paris (last edited Nov 03, 2014 06:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments I'm hoping to get some reading in tonight. Didn't get a chance to at work, but I moved desks, so I'm excited that I can read and no one will notice. Yay!!

I did just do my first T-25 workout and this cardio kicked my butt. my heart rate got up higher and I'm sweatier than I ever got working out on a treadmill or elliptical.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Paris wrote: "I'm hoping to get some reading in tonight. Didn't get a chance to at work, but I moved desks, so I'm excited that I can read and no one will notice. Yay!!

I did just do my first T-25 workout and t..."

Wow! Congrats on the great workout & the new desk! What an awesome day all around! :)

siriusedward (elenaraphael) danielle hope you are feeling better.
i read the first chapter.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments siriusedward wrote: "danielle hope you are feeling better.
i read the first chapter."

Siriusedward - What did you think of the first chapter - or is it too early to get much feel yet?

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I put the book down last night to watch the Colts game. They showed up & played well! Woo-hoo!

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I'm feeling much better today, thanks. I will start this book later, glad to know you liked the beginning Kristin. Excited to start.

Congrats on the workout Paris and good news on moving desks and being read.

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Glad you're feeling better Danielle. I really enjoyed the first two chapters. I would have read more but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

siriusedward (elenaraphael) Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "siriusedward wrote: "danielle hope you are feeling better.
i read the first chapter."

Siriusedward - What did you think of the first chapter - or is it too early to get much feel yet?"

hi kristin,
yup i started rereading again.liked it.will reserve judgement though ;) ;) ;)

message 31: by ✿~Danielle~✿ (last edited Nov 04, 2014 10:43AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I'm three chapters in and liking so far. I do think it's going to be a fast read.

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments ✼Danielle✼ wrote: "I'm three chapters in and liking so far. I do think it's going to be a fast read.

[spoilers removed]"

Me too! (On both accounts!). ;). The pages on my kindle skipped around this morning which was kind of confusing. I'm planning to straighten that craziness out when I get home tonight and read some more chapters. I guess this is forcing me to pace myself! LOL!

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I'm just finished chapter 12.

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments ✼Danielle✼ wrote: "I'm just finished chapter 12.
"

Dang Danielle - you've gotten a lot read today! I had to (view spoiler)

message 35: by ✿~Danielle~✿ (last edited Nov 04, 2014 02:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) Kristin ~ Experiment in Terror Junkie wrote: "✼Danielle✼ wrote: "I'm just finished chapter 12.
"

Dang Danielle - you've gotten a lot read today!..."

I'm done for the night...more tomorrow.

(view spoiler)

siriusedward (elenaraphael) ✼Danielle✼ wrote: "I'm three chapters in and liking so far. I do think it's going to be a fast read.

[spoilers removed]"

you are right.its a fast read.
reached chapter 14.still liking it..
will mostly read the next book from her series too.. ;)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I am having a hard time putting this book down now but it's a work day tomorrow and going on 11:30. Sigh... I'm up to chapter 13 so she just met (view spoiler)

Why, oh why, work days must you come so early????!!!

siriusedward (elenaraphael) you are right ,that was hilarious.... :) :) :)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I snuck in a little reading before work this morning so am about half way through Chapter 15

(view spoiler) now I'm dying to get back to it today - hopefully at lunch time!

message 40: by ✿~Danielle~✿ (last edited Nov 05, 2014 07:15AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I'm half way through chapter 18. The following spoiler is from chapter 17

I thought that Kylee was immune (view spoiler)

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) Chapter 19

(view spoiler)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments No worries - I bet you are surprised at how quickly you catch up. It's a fast read.

Can't imagine keeping up with an energizer bunny though! Lol! I'd probably fall asleep the minute my little crack bunny finally fell asleep!!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I can definitely see the appeal in that too! ;)

✿~Danielle~✿ (dmh1) I've finished and I quite enjoyed the start of Rylee's adventures. I will read the next book.

siriusedward (elenaraphael) i reached 21st chapter.so far so good...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments I'm just up to Chapter 18. Dinner's done, kitchen's cleaned, home work's done, laundry's folded and put away... Hubby's at the fire house and I have some reading to do!

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Sorry I've been so slow with this. I just got to chapter 11. Work, working out, NaNoWriMo and sleep have been keeping me from reading. How rude of them. lol

O'Shea (view spoiler)

Hopefully, I can get more written tonight before I fall asleep.

message 48: by siriusedward (last edited Nov 06, 2014 12:43AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

siriusedward (elenaraphael) since i read this much and i was thinking of reading the whole series, i checked the reviews of the comingg books...( ;) also checked spoilers)..i like to be warned in advance if somethings gonna come up that i dont like ....and i am in a should i or should i not stage...will decide after the review of the next book comes out...

i know what you mean by o shea...and i agree it all depends on what happens next..

siriusedward (elenaraphael) laundry i postponed to tomorrow... ;) ;) ... doing some rereads now...

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments Paris - You have a lot going on at the moment so it's just cool you were able to squeeze this one in this month. The beauty of spoilers is we can all go at our own pace. Lol! -- and I wondered about the (view spoiler)

Siriusedward - I should have put off laundry too. I konked out at the end of Chapter 21.

As far as first books go in a big series, I am enjoying this one more than most. Usually it takes me longer to connect with the main characters. Plus, I've had so many friends recommend this one that I'm sure I'll be carrying on.

« previous 1 3