The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Blood of Olympus question

I NEED SOMEONE TO FANGIRL ABOUT THIS WITH!
MLE MLE Oct 29, 2014 08:17PM
OMG ITS OVER THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK (that we know off) HOLY HADES. I feel like their wasn't definitely wasn't enough of Percy and Annabeth and WAY to much Jason I like Jason and all but he is my least favourite out of the 7. When Jason got the glasses I soooo saw that coming because when I first got the book I noticed tiny circles around Jason's eyes so I was like Wait.... what? AND LEO ADFGBSGAGDF LEOOOOOOOOO. I NEED MORE. THE BOOK ENDED TO QUICKLEY. I WANT TO SEE LEO GO BACK TO CAMP AND SEE EVERYONES RELIEF WHEN THEY SEE HIM (with Calypso !XD) TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND WHAT YOUR FAVE PART IS. my fave part was when the gods were fighting with their kids it was so cute especially piper and Aphrodite that was hilarious. ALso who ships Nico and will!!!! their so cute together!

I'm actually a fanboy, but LEO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his jokes. (Special excerpt! Leo (to Calypso) - Oh, I'm sorry! I woke up to find myself falling through the sky, fashioned a helicopter in midair, burst into flames halfway down, crash-landed, and barely survived. By all means, let's talk about your dining table!)

MLE I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! LEO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! TEAM LEO;)
Oct 30, 2014 06:37PM · flag

OMGS GUYS I'M SHIP SOLANGELO TOO IT'S LIKE I'M IN IT TOO.

MLE YES!!!!!!! I SHIP SOLANGELO SO MUCH THEYR SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!
Oct 30, 2014 06:39PM · flag

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this series and was excited when Blood of Olympus came out, but then refused to finish it because then it's still not over for me!!!!! I'm almost finished, but haven't touched it since October, but I soooooo ship Leo and Calypso and maybe there will be mentions of Percabeth in the Norse mythology series. That would be the BEST thing ever!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE THESE BOOKS TOO MUCH!!!!