Fringe Fiction Unlimited discussion

Questions/Help Section > Head-screw dream or future bestseller for people into deviant stuff?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wells | 1826 comments Mod
Dreamt I had a completely different family from the one I have - like total strangers - and me, my father, step-mother and two brothers were immortals (non-vampires) who have been alive since the renaissance BUT there's only about a dozen immortals on earth.

Dirty details aside - after hundreds of years where morals die on us and all the other immortals have paired off my freaking fictional brothers (I have a sister in real life) apparently think it's been enough time that family is a thing of the past, we can't reproduce anyway so now is a wonderful time to start a love-triangle up where they're competing for my affection.

Being seduced by sexy immortal siblings.

Totally could be the next 50 Shades.

message 2: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1348 comments Someone write this. I will read!!

message 3: by Courtney (new)

I would read anything as hot as that dream. Seriously, I woke up super confused and wondering if I need to seek help or fanfic because of it lol

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) I like how she says "dirty details aside" and then reveals dirty details.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Dude - I did not.

p.s. they looked like Jon Snow and Dean Winchester.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Write that bitch. The muse says so.

message 7: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Vohn So...what did you have to eat (or drink) before said dream? Seriously though, I'm intrigued. I say write it!

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Nope. I'm not gonna start my career trying to make incest hot for people. Not my calling in life.

And I ate a burger on a garlic bun with gouda mac and cheese.

message 9: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I'd read this

message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Ahem. Pen name.

message 11: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1348 comments Yeah what Lily said.

message 12: by Renee E (new)

Renee E | 395 comments Courtney wrote: "Nope. I'm not gonna start my career trying to make incest hot for people. Not my calling in life.

And I ate a burger on a garlic bun with gouda mac and cheese."

Turn it at the end and have them find there are terrible consequences, either physical or, better yet, devastating mental and emotional ones.

You can commit any kind of sin in a story as long as it's paid for by the end. What gets you in hot water, like Theodore Dreiser found with "Sister Carrie," (although she did pay a less obvious price for her *sins*) is if your sinners get off scot free.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

lol - as much as I treasure this outpouring of support I'm probably not going to have a career in taboo erotica.

message 14: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1348 comments lol Tease!! You share this amazing dream and then leave us hanging.

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) What Shari said.

message 16: by Courtney (new)

I'm sorry! You're both literate and raunchy - figure out how to write this sordid mess with my blessing!

message 17: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1348 comments My fingers are broken, I can't do it

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) I already have commitments. You're on your own. Call me when you get that book deal. We'll do lunch.

message 19: by Renee E (new)

Renee E | 395 comments Sorry, I just finished (okay, I'll be going back and doing more editing and tweaking, I'm sure) my Hallowe'en story for this year, set in a hospital morgue, involving a sex and a defibrillator . . . and what happens to people who like to watch.

I've done my good [kinky] deed for awhile, lol.

message 20: by Misha (new)

Misha (smallproblem) | 12 comments Have you read twilight? They masquerade as siblings.

As a person with adoptive siblings, I feel like it's the same deal anywho, but....

Yeah. Honestly, if you wanna write it, go ahead. It's not any crazier than the shit already out there.

But pen names are a good plan.

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Yup I read Twilight. Nope I'm not writing it. Just a joke thread.

message 22: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 517 comments i might take a crack at it. interesting premise.

message 23: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1348 comments Go for it, K.P. ^_^

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Thank me in the acknowledgments

message 25: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) It is possible to water down the deviant dream into something less taboo.

*not that I know from experience. Whistles innocently*

Maybe make them foster-siblings?

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Still not writing romance/erotica lol

message 27: by Kat (last edited Nov 16, 2014 09:54AM) (new)

Kat Desi (katdesiwrites) | 73 comments Courtney wrote: "Still not writing romance/erotica lol"

Darn it. Lol

message 28: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) We could make this a group effort like we've done with Sarah's horror roamnce anthology.

message 29: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Rand Write it as a high brow piece of 'literature.' You can get away with all kinds of sh*t if you say it's literature.

message 30: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 1352 comments Mod
Oh Courtney, how you tease us with your crazy vivid imagination!

message 31: by K.P. (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 517 comments nobody's written this yet??? my draft got destroyed by 3 hd failures and i couldnt piece it together this time. im bad at romance & erotica anyway...