One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Countrygirl & Angel

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Hey :)

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Hia

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments What's up

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Being insanely bored

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Oh

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Yeah....

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Lol

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Anyways i found someone to do the rp with if you dont want to do the idea i had. I have plenty others. I mean we could do just a regular summer romance :)

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I don't mind whatever you wanna do.

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Hm....do you like horses?

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Yes I do

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ohh...ok....we could do something with that. Maybe a barrel racer falls in love with a roper or a bronc rider or something

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sorry what?

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok...never mind...um...let's just do a summer romance

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sorry what?

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Lets just do a summer romance

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Okay

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Ok characters
Name

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments Name- Kate
age- 17
looks-curly red hair with freckles. Avrage hight with emerald green eyes

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Name: Jace
Appearance: Dark brown hair, eight pack, ice blue eyes.

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((Eight pack? And do you know what epilepsy is?))

Kate walks down the beach that her dad lived by. She just moved here and is hoping someone would be kind enough to greet her

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((um yeah guys have eight packs like abs))

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((I know they can have a six pack. Muscles are sexy to an extent. Do you know what epilepsy is? If you do i might add it in))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((um I said no))

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((No you didn't and it's your turn))

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ?

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((I mean no I don't know what epilepsy is.))

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 541 comments ((Ok but its your turn for the rp!))

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((I know.))

Jace was a kind guy he was sitting on the soft warm sand and was watching the ocean