Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Thanks c:

I'll post the ideas or we can go from what you wanted to do. :3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem :)
I might have to go in an hour or two so just a heads up. Uh, which one would you prefer? I like either song or yeah.. you can post the ideas but I'd rather the songs :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh the Amensia one or Time Bomb by ATL?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.. but we can do the ideas too.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hm I'm thinking we can do a arguing best friends romance with the theme song "time bomb" involved? Is it okay if I can be the girl or should we do doubles?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No. Its cool. I like playing guys and i don't really like doubles :3 And what exactly do you mean by arguing best friends?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh okay. Cool. :o I mean like best friends that are maybe I'm a relationship but it's gotten to the point where they constantly argue because of whatever the situation is at hand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm. yeah, sounds good. Uh, just wondering, have you heard The Weight by Shawn Mendes?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. Want to do it in high school or college? :3 I don't think so. But I'll try and listen to it. c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh Okie :3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHA NO I'M NOT. I DITCHED THE HOMEWORK. THANKS FOR THAT THOUGH.. ruby.

hmmm @Ms. Waddles, probably high school? And just btw, how detiled are you :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay than high school it is. I can do usually do between around 1-3 or four paragraphs depending on if I'm not having writers block. Sometimes I do even more.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I can do anywhere between a paragraph to three paragraphs too but I'm not feeling super detailed today so yeah. Do you wanna make charries? I'll be boy.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

KK.

Name:
~First: Vincent~
~Middle: Kaden~
~Last: Markham~

▼▲Appearance▼▲:

Personality:
Vincent is a bit of a loudmouth. He loves cracking jokes and can't keep his mouth shut. Oftentimes, he doesn't know when to stop and ends up getting in trouble. He can turn almost anything into a joke, and loves people who make him laugh. He's also naturally a bit of a player, and likes girls. Alot. He's smart, but doesn't do too well in school. He hates being cooped up all day and following the rules. Vincent has been playing lacrosse since he was little, and loves the sport. He can also be rude, but only if he doesn't like you.

♔ Likes ♔
------------------------------------------
- Lacrosse
- Girls
- Laughing
- Friends
- Halloween
- Doughnuts
- heavy metal
- jelly beans
- cats
- snowboarding
- swimming

☠ Dilslikes ☠
-----------------------------------------
- School
- Teachers
- snakes
- homework
- fake people
- reading
- classical music
- dancing
- running
- tomatoes

▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌ ▌

uhm. Yeahhhh. so if you want me to add anything let me know :)

message 16: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 29, 2014 07:43PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

Nick Names: 「Belle-Scarlett-Kal」
Sexuality: 「Heterosexual | Straight」
Relationship Status: 「With your Character」

[ Personality ]
《Compassionate》
《Timid - Nervous》
《Quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself》
《Rude》
《Sympathic》

[ The rest will be described in the rp itself. ]

[ Likes ]

「Shopping」
「Converse - Vans」
「Alcohol」
「Drugs」
「Archery - Dancing~Contemporary」
「Hanging with her friend, Vincent」
「Parties」

[ Dislikes ]
「Hospitals」
「Flashbacks of her abusive parents and being sent to the hospitals」
「People telling her she has an addiction to drugs and alcohol when she thinks otherwise on that topic」
「Hangovers」
「Cheating」

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! K, where should we start?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Where ever you want to.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. We could start them out as friends? And then they develop feelings for eachother and blah blah blah?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I like it. c:

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ;) Do you wanna start?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

O,0

message 23: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 29, 2014 08:15PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sure. ]

Isabelle was already heading towards school when she saw several of friends along with, Vincent. She couldn't help but smirk small as she put a finger over her lips as she started running towards him and wrapped her arms around him from behind."Hey."She said softly as she pulled his hood over his head and rested her head on top of his shoulder."It's been awhile since I seen you last, Vincent. Lacrosse as usual?"She whispered.

The last time she did saw him was when he was over at her house and how he helped her from the incident with her father. She glanced down slightly remembering it and bit her lip as she hugged onto him tightly."Can we just talk one on one right now?"She asked softly even though her voice sounded concern.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2014 08:13PM) (new)

Vincent was mouthing off to a couple of Isabelle's friends when something tackled him from behind. He grinned, already knowing exactly who it was. Isabelle pulled his hood over his face, and his hair covered his eyes. He swiped the hair from his forehead and turned his head and smiled at her,
'Hey. Yeah. Coach has been going nuts. Game seasons are coming up and he wants us all ready. But you know you see me every night in your dreams." Vince winked and slung an arm over her shoulder. He noticed how serious she was being, even more so than usual, and he stopped with the jokes.
"Yeah. Yeah..sure." He watched the other girls take the hint and scamper off, laughing at a joke.
He turned to her and looked her in the eyes, "Whats wrong Kal?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments "Remember I told you about my parents and how they've been acting? My parents would rather me be staying with my grandparents but their the exact same as my parents. I was wondering if you're mom and dad could be my legal guardians? I-I don't know how much longer I can take of their lashings, Vincent. School is pretty much my safe haven and being with you as well."She stated while trying to keep her emotions in check but couldn't as she started to cry and pull her hood over her head to hide it from her other friends."I just don't know if you're parents will allow it or not. Maybe I should stop. It's best if I do I bet."She admitted quietly while glancing down.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Vincent nodded, frowning. He didn't like where this was going.
"My mom and dad? Legal guardians?" he rubbed his forehead.
"Kal, I don't know what to say. We'll ask them. I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with you staying at my place for a while, but actually legally taking you in is kind of a big deal. I'll ask. Okay, and they will say yes. No. Why would you do that? Your parents are awful to you. Your parents suck at being parents. They don't deserve you. At least crash at my place for a while and we can figure things out." Vince stared at her for a moment then took a step closer and pulled her hood down.
"Kal.. hey, Kal. Don't cry. Its okay." He lifted up her chin and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her in for a hug.

message 27: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 29, 2014 08:44PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Belle couldn't help but laugh at the sound of his words but the tears wouldn't stop so she wiped them away the best she could. She couldn't help but sniffle slightly as she buried her face into the crook of his neck."I wonder sometimes how I found a good friend like you, Vincent. I truly do because no one ever likes to be around me because I do drugs and shit but I'm trying really hard to get over that habit. Truly am."She said softly but did the unthinkable for them both and took her backpack off and went behind him and jumped onto back with her legs wrapped onto his side and her arms around his neck."Now this is why I'm happy you're taller. Just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't use you as cheating."Kal teased with a soft giggle.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled down at her.
"Hey. Don't say that. I mean, I know I'm amazeballs, but so are you. And thats.. the drugs.. everyone does it at some point. And I want you to know that I'm here to help. If you need to talk or need a ride or need anything, you have my number. Have you tried telling a grown up?" he laughed as she jumped on top of him and looped his arms through her legs.
"Yeah. I'm a giraffe." he smirked and took off running.

((ugh sorry for the crappy post im tired and its late :P))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ It's okay. ^^ ]

"So true in every which way."Kal said softly."As for the drugs I guess but I'm doing it like every time I'm at school or after school. It's like I can't stop."Isabelle stated quietly before cringing at the fact of going to another hospital for like the umpteenth time. When he said about telling a grown up she shrugged as if to say "No I haven't yet."Belle merely laughed once more and watched as he started running."You're always taller, Vincent. Ever since grade school you were as well."She teased.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Vince sighed, "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. Why would you do that to yourself? I mean, it can't feel good." He pursed his lips and stopped running, already panting. Considering how much lacrosse Vince played, one would assume he would love running, but unless it was during lacrosse, he hated it. "I'm not that tall. You're just a mdget," he teased.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments "I guess because I like the idea of being high and getting away from the problem at hand. It relaxes me but also hurts me in the end. I'll probably go to rehab or the hospital for like the twentieth time. My parents hooked me on it ever since I was six. Worst thing for a little kid to have. Once you give a drug to a little kid or a preteen it's like candy. They'll keep wanting it and wanting it till the day they die. Which I'm going to die of it. I already know it. I'm scared but I'll welcome death and hope to haunt my parents if possible."Isabelle's gated with rather a emotionless expression.

Isabelle felt the side effects of the drugs she took this morning hit her hard as she lost her grip fron hanging onto her friend and fell backwards with her eyes closing in on themselves and her hands shaking ever so slightly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me when I say that there are plenty of other ways to feel good." Vince paused for a second, wondering if she knew what he meant, then chuckled and continued, "Okay, uh, whats something you've always wanted do do?" he asked. "Maybe if you stop with the..uh, substances, I can find a way to make your dreams come true." he snorted, "I mean.. not like that, but, you know what I mean." he said, smiling. Just then, she lost her balance. Vince somehow managed to grab her legs and pulled her back up. He turned his head, "Woah! Kal, are you okay? What happened, do you want to sit?" He set her down and looked at her with concern.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments "I-I hate to admit this, Vincent but right now I'm so high you probably wouldn't imagine. I had triple amount I usually have. I feel...I feel like I'm going to..."Belle stated before she felt her body go down hard. She cringed and pulled her hood hard so no one could see what was happening too her."J-Just take me to the hospital."Belle gasped before her eyes rolled in on themselves and her body started to tremor on it's own.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Vince's jaw dropped. She didn't even look remotely high. She looked like she always did. Okay, no. If he looked at her close enough he could see that there were bags under her eyes and that her face was extremely pale. And the usual lightness that was in her eyes was gone, and she seemed drained and tired. "Shit! Holy shit. Crap." He picked her up and half ran half walked to the student parking lot. Thankfully, school had ended an hour ago so most of the kids were gone. Vince pressed his key and unlocked the doors to his car, putting Kal in the front seat. He ran to the other side and quickly turned on the car, pulling out of the lot.
"Hold on. Just.. hold on." He drove for about fifteen minutes before they got to the hospital.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ I'm so sorry for the late reply. I got distracted the other day and yesterday you could say was pretty emotionally. But I love this rp and I would love to still continue. c: I'll reply in a minute or two. ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Isabelle smiled weakly enjoying his comfort and his very touch. Sometimes she wondered if her other friends we're right about them liking each other as more than friends and maybe they were right. For one she did have a crush on him since childhood. She couldn't help giggling softly at the idea and blushed slightly but sucked in air as she felt him holding onto her and bringing her to the car."I'll try my best, Vince."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha don't even worry about it. I usually have to wait two or three days before people respond so I'm used to it.))

Vince smiled slowly, "Why are you laughing. You're going to the hospital and you're laughing, unbelievable." Vince entered the parking lot of the hospital and parked the car then unbuckled. He turned to Isabelle, "Can you walk or should I carry you?" Her hair was up in a bun and he couldn't help but grin at the orange color. She had done it on a dare one day when they'd been playing truth or dare. It actually looked really good on her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments [ Ah okay. :x ]

Isabelle bit her lip nervously and just gazed up at him."I'm laughing because I was remembering when we we're kids and how we used to tease each other. And well...I used to have a crush on you and still do, Vincent."Belle muttered before she watched him come over to her side."Could you carry me please?"She asked softly glancing down with warmth surfacing to her cheeks.