one on one! discussion

1+1 > gяαffιтι and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe)  photo tumblr_n00b1gUvZP1s3j28so1_500_zpsruerpxel.gif

1. Guy A is a Hermaphrodite, having breasts, but he also has a male member. Guy B is his best friend and he knows how he is. They are both on the basketball team at his Co-Ed boarding school, as well as roommates. No one else knows how Guy A is, and Guy B promised to always keep him safe. They are both also gay, and are attracted to one another, but they think that the other only feels brotherly towards them. They act more than brothers, but they are both afraid of confessing their attraction to each other. And, there's the issue of hiding how Guy A is to everyone.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Can I be A?
Is it just a male member down there or does it out line look like a guy? Or is he all curvy?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) If you want to, yeah, just so long as you know about Hermaphrodite's.

Guy A has female breasts, rather large as well, and a male member, like...the whole thing down there. He identifies as a male, and he has both a masculine, and a feminine body at the same time. He does have curves, but he isn't so skinny or small looking.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments You do realize a hermaphrodite is kinda like a teams person on hormones while their pre-op
I will be on hormones soon

I hope *grumble grumble*

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I know what a Hermaphrodite is. If I didn't, I couldn't have made this idea.

Definition - a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Is the outward expression for this person female? Like if Guy C walked up would he see what seems to be a girl or what seems to be a guy?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Whose Guy C?

Guy A's facial features are male, he just has female breasts and a slightly more feminine body than other male's his age.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Some random person.

Modes Guy A dress like a woman because of his chest or does he dress as a guy?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, since he's rooming with Guy B, who is a guy through and through, he must dress as a male, since he identifies as a male.

Would you like me to play Guy A? I already have a character made for him and everything, and experience on how to be him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I'm the most suckish male cause I don't like being one of the biological as it is

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, both of the characters in this idea are male. I don't like being a biological female, but I still roleplay them, whenever people will let me.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Eh whatever :P
Is there anyway I could take Guy A? I can probably do that one very well since I will know the feeling soon?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) As long as you know how he is, I don't have a problem with that.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Mmk :)
In public does he crossdress? This is what I'm curious about since it'll help me find a good picture

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, he's a dude. Unless you make one of his hobbies cross dressing.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Well then explain the "No one knows how Guy A is" line?
It's kinda hard to hide a big chest I think

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) No one knows how Guy A is except his family, Guy B and the school nurse and his basketball coach.

Chest binders work wonders to hid breasts.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I didn't think binders hid large breasts. Do you mind if I add cross dressing? Since its co-ed

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yes they do. I would know. I have large breasts, and they hid them pretty well.

And he can't cross dress during school, everyone will know it's him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Ohhhh :o are you trans* by chance? Sorry jw

Oh boo

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I believe gender fluid is in that trans* umbrella xD whatever.

I was wanting to make my charrie like he's crossdressed dunces day one

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) If you want to make him show up to class in a dress, then go for it. But realize he will get into trouble by his teachers, and questioned by his teammates.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments So he's been going to school as a guy with a binder? Okay

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments You want to make a charrie first or me?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments How detailed are you looking for or see you okay with something simple?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm detailed, but you can be as simple or as detailed as you'd like.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments I write more detailed. I just don't make fancy fancy characters so I have ultimate freedom

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jamie James (JJ)
16 or 19 depending on where it is (hs or college)
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q...

Going to have crossdressing as a hobby he starts doing later once they hooked up
http://www.imagesyoulike.com/images/u... with everything on

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe)

Name: Dominick Brooke Kharlamov

Nick name(s): Dom and Brooke

Date of Birth: December 25
Time of Birth: 1:37 AM
Location of Birth: Interklinik Bratislava Hospital in the Bratislava Region of Slovakia

Star Sign: Capricorn
(view spoiler)
Religion: Wiccan
Spirit Animal: Wolf
(view spoiler)

photo 234wsaf_zps1b3ce0a1.gif

Languages: English, Russian and Slovakian

Species: Human

Sexuality: Homosexual - no one is aware of this but him

Appearance
 photo blue-cute-guy-hair-plaid-t-shirt-Favimcom-79830_zps044940ea.jpg
//Hair Color// Very dark brown, appears black
//Eye Color// Green
//Height// 6'5
//Weight// 170 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth
//Scars//
//Freckles// A few scattered around his body, mainly around his neck, shoulders and collarbones
//Distinctive Markings// Birth mark under his right ear

Family
//Adoptive Mother// Viktoriya Marie Kharlamov - alive/well
(view spoiler)
//Adoptive Mother// Adaline Grace Kharlamov - alive/well

(view spoiler)

History
Dominick never knew his parents, he grew up in an adoption home in Slovakia. He's always known where he was born, what time, what hospital, but never his parents identities. He was just dropped off at an adoption home. No one paid any mind to him at all as he was there as a baby, up until he was a toddler, and a young child past that. It wasn't until he was 7 that he was adopted by a lesbian couple. They took a liking to him right away it seemed, adopting him as soon as possible.

The 3 of them lived in Slovakia for a short time before moving over to Slovakia. They had ideas and hopes of moving to America as soon as they could, but the enrolled Dominick in school until they had the chance to move over. Dominick never minded having two mothers, though it was obvious other students and teachers as well did. He was treated differently in school, and he never knew why it was such a big deal. He had two mothers. So?

When Dominick was 14, they moved over to America, and it was very, very different. He studied English over in Russia, as his mothers had, but it was obvious he still didn't know a lot. He tried his best, though it was very hard for him to talk for the longest time with his thick accent. When it was time for him to go into High School, his mothers offered him to go to a boarding school. Dominick was nervous, but he agreed, and went to a Co-Ed boarding school. He joined the basketball team once there and made friends with the team. They were all fairly nice, and he was glad for that. But his roommate during his Junior year was what he liked most about the school. The boy had breasts. He had...what most guys had, but he also had breasts. It didn't freak out Dominick as much as it would other people, and he promised the boy he'd never tell anyone. Soon enough, he began to feel attraction towards the kid. They're more touchy with one another then most boys are, but he doesn't care, and it's clear the other boy doesn't either.

Personality
*Friendly
*Caring
*Loyal
*Active
*Hyper
*Playful
*Well Tempered
*Joking
*Protective
*Hopeless Romantic

☺Swimming/Skinny dipping
☺Scary movies
☺Photography
☺Cuddling
☺Sleeping next to someone
☺Running

Dislikes
☻Sweet things
☻Being betrayed
☻Being treated like someone who will break
☻People who think they know everything
☻Popcorn

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Okay! Awesome!

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jamie walked into the dorm once the long day was over. He slid into the room and instantly closed the door removing his shirt and undoing the binding since he didn't have to do anything public until the next day. Jamie enjoyed his room mate, maybe a bit too much but didn't say anything. Jamie didn't know Dom was gay even though they were a little more touchy with each other than most others. Jasmine removed his binder and then slid the shirt back on and debated in his head wether to be on Doms bed or his bed even though he normally slept with Dom.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Dominick headed towards the dorms once his last class was over, glad they didn't have basketball practice today. They did tomorrow, and the day afterwards though. But today, no, and he was glad. He'd be able to focus a bit more on homework and, well, on Jamie. He got there in not that much time, seeing Jamie already there and he smiled.
" Hey JJ," he greeted him as he came into the room, taking his backpack off and setting it down next to his bed. He noticed that Jamie had already taken off his binder, so he went over and locked their door so no one could come in without permission.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments JJ blushed gently with the boy entered the room. He waited for him to sit down or for Dom to sit at the desk. JJ saw him sit on his bed and moved over and sat beside him with a small smile. "How are you? How was your day?" JJ asked curiously.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Once the door was locked, Dominick returned over to his bed, sitting down and smiling when Jamie sat down next to him.
" It was alright. A bit tiring. What about you?" he questioned, leaning down to take off his shoes. He untied them, then placed them under his bed where he always kept them, so he knew where they'd be in the morning when he woke up.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jamie thought for a second "Math sucks, I just stare at it and get lost. I survived gym by changing in the restroom, as always. Ummmm" he trailed off thinking. He thought about maybe crossdressing one day when the two went out as friends. "I ummm." Jamie's face started to go red as he debated on what to say. "I do need help with my homework" he said trying his best to cover up the hole he dug.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Dominick listened to Jamie as he undid and tucked his shoes away, nodding at his words.
" I can help you if you want JJ. Just let he change my clothes," he said with a smile at him. Getting off the bed, he went over to his dresser, searching through his clothes and pulling out sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. He began to undress, then redress in the new clothes.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 119 comments Jessie stared at him, how'd he miss that. How did Dom miss that. Jessie had made it fairly obvious that he was trying to cover something up. Jessie saw him pull out a sweat shirt, "Good idea" he said and got up and with his back to doom pulled on a school sweatshirt