Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

Sci-Fi - Giveaway/Draw/Raffle > free audiobook of Kyrathaba Rising

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William (kyrathaba) Contact me in this thread if you are interested in a coupon code to get a free download of the $19.99 audiobook version of science-fiction thriller Kyrathaba Rising. Please only respond if you are willing to commit to listening to, and then reviewing on Audible.com, the book within two weeks time period.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 95 comments William wrote: "Contact me in this thread if you are interested in a coupon code to get a free download of the $19.99 audiobook version of science-fiction thriller Kyrathaba Rising. Please only respond if you are ..."

Hello William, I would like to give your book a shot. I checked it out on Amazon. I have a job where I can listen to audiobooks, so I go through several a month. A 2 week turnaround won't be hard for me. Here is a link to my book blog: http://dabofdarkness.com/

I have an Audible.com account, so downloading the book won't be a problem.

Thanks for considering me.

Susan

message 3: by William (new)

William (kyrathaba) Your promo code is: AUMYRP3Y8FA4T

1. Go to my book's page on Audible.com: http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fant...

2.Add the audiobook to your cart.

3.Create a new Audible.com account or log in.

4.Enter the promo code and click "Redeem" on the cart page.

5.To change the price from full price to $0.00, click the box next to "1 Credit" and click the "update" button to apply the credit to your purchase.

6.Complete checkout, and start listening to the free copy of the book.

I look forward to your review on Audible.com. Enjoy!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 95 comments Thank you! I have successfully downloaded. Will send you link once review is posted.

Susan

message 5: by William (new)

William (kyrathaba) Thanks Susan! :)Hope you enjoy!