1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jesse & country girl

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Hey :)

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Thanks :) i got the idea last night bevause i play a 1920s fbi agent in the musical and i thought i looked like a gangster

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments My age is 18...and im good with whatever

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Just to be sure what exactly do you mean by mature....do you mean like romance or like killing? (Because you know its a gang)

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I was thinking we'd start when she first joinsjoins the gang. Desciding her initiation and what not

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments No im fine with anything i was just wondering

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sure :) sorry about the late reply. My mom decided to yell at me for an hour and then make me clean my room

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments At least my room is clean. Lol

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sure but brb

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok im back. Sorry

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments You're fine :) ill go ahead and start

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Reno walks up to where she was told to meet the leader. She is dressed in a man's suit, which suits her well. Her straight red hair is pulled back into a messy ponytail that is covered by a fedora

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ?

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I dont have much to live for these days. Economy is shit so, hey, gotta earn money somehow" she says as she sits where he had told her to. Her voice is airy and light and it carries a strong boston accent

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo... ((this is what reno looks like))

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((Jessie?))