⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Erryn > Free-To-Comment

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments I don't mind if you guys comment on the posts in this group x

message 2: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Ever get the feeling like you just NEED to punch someone in the face?

Great.

Come one down and smack me then...my fam' sure is acting like I need it.

Argh! What the actual hell did I even do?! I'll tell you what...MY GODDAMN ESSAYS FOR SCHOOL! And now I'm in a pile of trouble deeper than the Nile?

How did THAT happen!?

I mean, I love my family, but their a LOT of work. I don't know how I'm gonna even fit all this in one rant!

My brother (16) tends to take the total piss out of me for not having many friends or having kissed anyone - oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that it was 100% totally your business what I do and who my friends are?

My little sister (age 12 and I'm 15 btw) takes every chance we're alone to be as big a bitch as she can. If I say something as innocent as 'hey there sweetie, pass the salt please?' I guarantee you that she will say... 'Fuck that. Why should I do that for you? What am I going to get out of it?' Or there's the old chestnut of saying 'Why?' A fucking THOUSAND times to be a dick.

Then there's my mum (a small bit about her in the other thread) I'll repeat what I said. I got a puppy recently to help with my disabilities (their pretty severe tbh but I don't ponder on them - there are worse off people, you know c: ) anyway, mum keeps trying to find any thing she can to get rid of him (reminding me at every turn that I'm a horrible mum, am GOING to be a shit mum to real kids, and that I'm playing up on my disabilities - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GIRL? Way to strike below the belt, considering we both know that I can't EVEN HAVE KIDS!

Ugh! Selfish bitch! As long as she's alright, the world can keep turning...

Granted, the entire family has been under enormous stress since my great uncle (practically my real uncle) and Papa both have terminal cancer. Playing the waiting game.

It's a pretty shitty game tbh; wouldn't recommend it.

*sigh*

Think that's me done for now.

Still fuming, but I'm glad to have it out of my system :) x

message 3: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Quote of the day from mum-
"Thanks to you, nice mum is gone. She's dead and buried. Welcome to living in hell with me."

...kinda thought I already was, tbh. Or close to it anyway.

message 4: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments I appreciate that you value my opinion...asshat -.-

message 5: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Why are you ignoring me?! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! 3

message 6: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments "You think you're little miss perfect"

Sure I do, that's why I strive for everyone else approval, why I hate everything about myself, why I've never had a boyfriend and why I have very few friends.

Yeah...EVER SO PERFECT!!!!

Go suck a cactus.

message 7: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Not gonna lie, it kinda bugs me that you're the 'pretty one'...

message 8: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
Erryn_x wrote: ""You think you're little miss perfect"

Sure I do, that's why I strive for everyone else approval, why I hate everything about myself, why I've never had a boyfriend and why I have very few friends..."

Haha that last line! XD

message 9: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Proud of it tbh ;) x

message 10: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Lol

message 11: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Nobody seemed to care much...but Im SO PROUD of my history grade - considering it's the career path I want to pursue, I couldn't have been happier with my 100% :')

And here's my bad news...Papa and Uncle Peter are definitely on the way out. Cancer definitely knows how to play a winning game...and did I mention how much the waiting game sucks ass?

message 12: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Most stressful day of school I've ever had in my life...

•controlled assessment for English
•maths test
•biology test
•Spanish oral
•...and a history comprehension.

Everything (except the class tests is going towards my GCSEs

...and also; pretty sure I flunked my History today...which wasn't my best move considering I want to be a historian :P

Y.O.L.O.

message 13: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments The following rants will appear alot...

I have to get all if this off of my chest or I'll break. There are two people in my family that are terminally ill and I was dealing with that fact just fine...until we were told neither will see Christmas. That was all I wanted - one last day filled with love and fun, with my two favourite guys.

message 14: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments I'm really quite ill atm with gastroenteritis (the doctor thought it was a bladder infection so it got worse while I was being treated for that..moron) and can't really do or actually remember much. BUT STILL i emailed teachers for work (since I'm doing GCSE'S I don't want to fall behind) but did anyone reply? Nope. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Not a damn one of the selfish pricks (pardon me français)

message 15: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments There's _____ too, god, I'm so worried about you. You had bad depression in which you cut yourself and that led...to two other things...but you know? With everything going on, I am so afraid - more afraid than I've ever been - that you're heading back to that dark place again.

message 16: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments You both have days left to live -
and Christmas is in 2 days...

Worst.

Gift.

EVER!

(Fucking hell!!!)

message 17: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments So thats that.

I mean, I know that you're better on there..but UGH! How are we supposed to act normally without seeing you're cheeky grin and hearing you're pervy jokes?

How does someone get past that?

Truth is...we don't. We grieve to get past the initial pain, and make it easier to live; but we never get over the person, never forget xox

message 18: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments So, the thing is...you're my sister. You know I have a SERIOUS fear of clowns.

...yet...

You insist on watching shitty TV shows with clowns in every scene! Selfish cow!!!!

message 19: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Clowns??

message 20: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments They're awful. Everything about them.

The makeup. The clothes. The fucked up car. The way they never stay in one place for too long. The smile. The eyes!

...The fact they lure children in...AND NOBODY CARES!

Just everything.

I've had the phobia for a while - that's why earlier really got on my wick :l

message 21: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments SOMEHOW ANYTHING I DO TO BE NICE/KIND/SWEET ... BACKFIRES ON ME LIKE AN OLD CAR!

message 22: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 66 comments Mod
me too :(

message 23: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Ugh...so stressful Dragon :| x

message 24: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments No. No. Nonononono. NO.

Hell freaking NO god dammit!

Not again.

Not you.

Not this

message 25: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments That's how this is working?

I stand up for myself ONE FUCKING TIME and get called a selfish, evil bully? Cool.

Cool. Okay. Yeah....cool.

Whatever.

I'm so done with this. I'm so done with you and her. I'm out of here!!