Authors & Reviewers discussion

R&R Urban Fantasy/Paranormal > R&R-Six Celestial Swords - Asianesque High Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 5 comments Hey, everyone! This is Colleen from Raventide Books and I'd like to offer our Asianesque High Fantasy novel, Six Celestial Swords, for review! This is the first in a seven-part Celestial Empire Series.

It has all of the classic pieces of a High Fantasy Novel: dwarves, elves, men, dark forces and adventure, with unique characters like the beautiful Xu Liang of the Song Dynasty, shamed human Knight Tristus (with darker secrets than his same-sex interests), and young elf Alere who has vowed to avenge the death of his people.

1. Name: C. Sheehan

2. Email address: raventidepress@gmail.com

3. Book Title: Six Celestial Swords

4. Book Synopsis: Inspired by the rise of dark forces in Sheng Fan, the mystic Xu Liang, officer of the Empire, servant of the Song Dynasty, leaves his homeland in search of four ancient magical blades to unite with two sacred weapons already in the possession of the Empire. It is his plan to unite these weapons against the chaos rising in Sheng Fan. What he does not plan on is uniting the swords’ bearers as well, nor the many forms chaos has taken throughout the world.

5. Book Genre: High Fantasy

6. Formats Available: .mobi, .epub, .pdf

7. Reader Age Range: 16+

8. Do you agree to all of the rule in the rules for authors thread?: Sure Do!

Thanks, guys!

message 2: by Biswanath (new)

Biswanath Banerjee | 34 comments Raventidebooks wrote: "Hey, everyone! This is Colleen from Raventide Books and I'd like to offer our Asianesque High Fantasy novel, Six Celestial Swords, for review! This is the first in a seven-part Celestial Empire Se..."

hi,this is biswanath. read my reviews at my blog
http://eokhardahreview.wordpress.com/
it's blogadda approved.

i will love to review your book

postal address-

BISWANATH BANERJEE

1,DARJEE PARA BYE LANE
KOLKATTA-700006

WEST BENGAL ,INDIA
email id-eokhardah@gmail.com

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 9 comments I want to read it if still possible :)
mariajoaocapitao@gmail.com (pdf if you can)

message 4: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 5 comments Biswanath and Maria,

I've sent you a both an e-mail. Thank you so much for your interest! I hope you enjoy it.

-Colleen

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments I would very much like to read it. Is it still possible?

message 6: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 5 comments Megan wrote: "I would very much like to read it. Is it still possible?"

Yes it is! Just let me know your e-mail and what format you'd prefer, Megan. :)