Modern Good Reads discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > Six Celestial Swords - Free Copies For Review- Asianesque High Fantasy (Any e-format available)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 4 comments Hey, everyone! This is Colleen from Raventide Books and I'd like to offer our Asianesque High Fantasy novel, Six Celestial Swords, for review! This is the first in a seven-part Celestial Empire Series.

It has all of the classic pieces of a High Fantasy Novel: dwarves, elves, men, dark forces and adventure, with unique characters like the beautiful Xu Liang of the Song Dynasty, shamed human Knight Tristus (with darker secrets than his same-sex interests), and young elf Alere who has vowed to avenge the death of his people.

Author Name: T. A. Miles
Book Name: Six Celestial Swords
Genre: Epic Fantasy
Number of free copies being offered:15
Format of books being offered (Coupon, .Mobi, etc.): .mobi, .epub, .pdf
Short book description:Inspired by the rise of dark forces in Sheng Fan, the mystic Xu Liang, officer of the Empire, servant of the Song Dynasty, leaves his homeland in search of four ancient magical blades to unite with two sacred weapons already in the possession of the Empire. It is his plan to unite these weapons against the chaos rising in Sheng Fan. What he does not plan on is uniting the swords’ bearers as well, nor the many forms chaos has taken throughout the world.

Six Celestial Swords is the first book in the Celestial Empire series, and the first published in the larger Dryth series.

message 2: by Renwick (new)

Renwick Hester | 5 comments I'd like to read this. I've been looking for a new series.

message 3: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 4 comments Renwick wrote: "I'd like to read this. I've been looking for a new series."

Thanks, Renwick-sent you a message. :)

14/15 copies now available, everyone!

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy Capricorn Sounds pretty good! Any chance I could get a copy?

message 5: by Mina (new)

Mina Khan (spicebites) | 9 comments I'm interested!

message 6: by John (new)

John | 4 comments Definitely count me in! Smashwords coupon or mobi/epub is fine.

illuminitecal@gmail.com

message 7: by Raventidebooks (new)

Raventidebooks | 4 comments Andy wrote: "Sounds pretty good! Any chance I could get a copy?"

Sent, Andy. Thanks so much!

Mina wrote: "I'm interested!"

Messaged. I hope you enjoy it, Mina!

John wrote: "Definitely count me in! Smashwords coupon or mobi/epub is fine.

illuminitecal@gmail.com"

I've sent you an e-mail, John. Hopefully it gets through.

11/15 slots left, everyone. Thanks so much for anyone who has looked at this thread. :D

-Colleen