UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 1791 comments I thought this was a really nice piece. My own reading habit has certainly suffered in recent years, as I try to cram too many activities into a horribly constricted amount of free time.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisf...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I can't sleep without reading at least a few pages of a book.

Had a conversation about that work today where we were supposed to be talking about something else. Hehe.

Only one in the group said they don't read every day.

Couldn't get my head round the concept.

message 3: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments I read every day, not necessarily much, but at least a few pages.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments In the group, we seem to have at least one non-fiction and one fiction book on the go at the same time.

Same within my group of colleagues.

Am I correct?

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 1791 comments There are now times where I don't read much at all. The panto has eaten my reading time, but I managed to rebel by reading Frankie Boyle's second book and the first half of Ocean at the End of the Lane a couple of weeks ago.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11199 comments I get very antsy if I don't read something every day, I am finding though that its just minutes here and there, which doesn't work with all books. I need to start reading before bed.

message 7: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments I always have several books on the go at once, but since I take ages to read even one of them I never seem to get anywhere.