What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Young Adult Fantasy- boy forced to go to magic school, guy who controls lightning, astral projection

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 2 comments I once read a very good fantasy book that I can no longer remember the title or author of, can someone please help?

Here's what I know- A young boy who lives on a farm with his multiple siblings is made to take some kind of test where they draw blood to see if you have magic (the people who are checking come through every couple of years and round up all the kids with magic, the boy (who has magic) is forcibly taken to a magic school by a guy who can draw down lightning when he fights. The boy can astral project and control peoples minds and while projecting he comes across a very injured boy (he's the prince of somewhere and was pushed off a high part of the castle)the prince is really badly hurt and on the verge of death but the boy (who's astral projecting) forces his "soul" back into his body to keep him alive(it's unintentional, he doesn't now the consequences of forcing him to live).

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia | 186 comments When did you read it?

message 3: by Mackenzie (last edited Oct 29, 2014 02:42PM) (new)

Mackenzie | 2 comments I want to say four years ago but it could range from three to six years ago. I know I got it from a library.

message 4: by Bryan457 (new)

Bryan457 | 284 comments Sounds interesting.

message 5: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments bumping - does sound interesting

message 6: by Elias (new)

Elias (iamnotthrowingawaymyshot) | 78 comments This sounds magnificent. I must bump it.

message 7: by C. (new)

C. | 219 comments I also want to read this!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Following!

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33466 comments Mod
Mackenzie, are you still looking for this book or did you find it?

message 10: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments If you are: Assassin's Apprentice by S.R. Vaught maybe?

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37805 comments Mod
Kris wrote: "Mackenzie, are you still looking for this book or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Assassin's Apprentice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.R. Vaught (other topics)