Pubslush Literary Corner discussion

General Discussion > What Are Your Favorite Fall Reads?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pubslush (new)

Pubslush | 70 comments Mod
What books do you like to curl up with on a chilly fall day and read? Coffee in hand, and under a super warm blanket, what is your favorite title to read?

Check out ours on the blog!

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina Ness (tinaness) | 1 comments Honestly, my own book. I just launched it this past Sunday. It's so different to read it in actual book form instead of on the computer. Sometimes I forget it's mine!It Will Always Be You

My next read however will be Wallbanger

I will also be re-reading one of my favorites Tangled

message 3: by Lynn Seldon (new)

Lynn Seldon I"m just finishing Ron Rash's One Foot in Eden...highly-recommended! I bought it at Stone Soup Books in Waynesboro, Virginia, while there for a Virginia's Ring book signing.

message 4: by Erma (new)

Erma Talamante (eitalamante) | 14 comments Been reading Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder to my daughter for naps, A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix on Playaway while on the treadmill, and Star Wars vs. Star Trek by Matt Forbeck aloud while we were on a roadtrip in Arizona.

Have alot of others waiting on the shelf, and am kinda looking forward to cooler weather... But first thing's first - NaNoWriMo!!

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hicks (kiwes) For me, I dedicate the entire month of October to all horror books. I love to scare myself silly, and this year I read 12 classic horror books that I never got around to reading years earlier, so I just finished that up and I'm getting back into reading my legal thrillers.