Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > FREE Paranormal Romance before Halloween!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 17 comments Happy Halloween! It looks great... Can't wait to read! :)

message 2: by Zarah (new)

Zarah (zarischka) | 21 comments Looks like a very interesting read - and the cover and title are fab too. Thank you! :)

message 3: by Zarah (new)

Zarah (zarischka) | 21 comments Emm wrote: "Thank you, Zarah. I hope you enjoy reading it! :) Happy Halloween!"
Oh my goodness, Emm! What are you trying to do to me?!

I just finished reading half an hour ago, even though I should have been asleep for quite some time (I swear I was just gonna read ONE chapter...), and your book left me utterly devastated.
I honestly thought I was going to throw up at times, from crying too hard. I have highlighted SO many passages, laughed out loud and gone "aaaaw!" more times than I can count. To summarize: wow. Just WOW.

So here I am in the middle of the night. Bundled up in a blanket on my sofa (I was afraid I'd wake hubby up with all the weeping - especially the parts where I kind of started kicking the mattresses to get an outlet for the emotions) and trying to persuade my cats that they don't have to worry about me, just because my eyes are red, my nose is sore from all the sniffling and I am kind of ... wobbly from the overload of feelings...

I'll just grab this tall glass of tea and sit here, processing.

Review to come. In the meanwhile:
THANK YOU!
It's the best book I have read in ages. Seriously.

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz Meldon (liz_meldon) | 17 comments Guyyssssss get this book. I'm not even half-way through and it's amazing. I was hooked from the first sentence, and it only gets better from there!