Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Brew (Salem's Revenge, #1)
This topic is about Brew
Read 4 Review SPECIAL: Brew (Salem's Revenge #1) (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited Nov 21, 2014 02:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments This is a special R4R being offered. Please, only request if you completely agree to the terms and guarantee that you will fulfill your obligation upon completion.

The group would like to welcome back author David Estes. He is once again offering up copies of the first book in his Salem’s Revenge series, Brew. Now here’s where you need to pay special attention, David wants these reviews not just up on Goodreads, but they MUST also go up on Amazon US. I have previously read & reviewed this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. If this is something you are committed to, on to the book:

"The Walking Dead for teens where the zombies are witches." --Katie Reed, agent at Andrea Hurst & Associates

Salem’s Revenge strikes without warning or mercy, ravaging the powerless human race under the forces of united gangs of witches, wizards, and warlocks. During the slaughter, Rhett Carter's foster parents and sister are killed, and his best friend and girlfriend are abducted by a gang of witches calling themselves the Necromancers, who deal in the dark magic of raising the dead. Rhett’s sword-wielding neighbor with a dark past saves Rhett from becoming another casualty of the massacre and teaches him the skills he needs to survive in this new world.

Rhett is broken, his normal high school life of book blogging and football playing shoved in a witch-apocalyptic blender. The only thing he has left is his burning desire for revenge. Armed with his new witch hunting skills and a loyal, magic powered dog named Hex, he sets out into the unknown with one mission: hunt and destroy those who took away everyone he ever loved.

But Rhett isn’t just a witch hunter; he has secrets of his own that he has yet to discover, secrets that his enemies will stop at nothing to keep him from.

And discovering the truth about himself is the human race’s only hope.

Ebook, 440 pages

The author is offering 25 copies in epub, mobi and PDF format. To request, please post your email address and the format you need. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon by November 20th. Once you are finished with your review you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads & Amazon US links to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This is for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Links to find the book for posting reviews:

Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B00NE7DUQM

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 11/20/14, November 20th. If you are unsure of how to covert time zones, please go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock...

Reviewers:

1. Dawn: brazil.dawn@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
2. Sarah: cloudiestangel@yahoo.com epub or mobi COMPLETED
3. Sabrina: sab_ebook@yahoo.com mobi COMPLETED
4. Heather: sweetsweetbaby74@yahoo.com epub COMPLETED
5. Savannah: savsantilli1984@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
6. Katharina: katharina@katharinagerlach.com PDF COMPLETED
7. Virginie: vbusette@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
8. Heidi: heidihudson80@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
9. Dominique: dfort27@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
10. Dee: d.a.waite1@gmail.com mobi DID NOT COMPLETE
11. Irena: irena_88@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
12. Ceri: ceririley9@yahoo.ca epub COMPLETED
13. Minerva: minnie6484@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
14. Nay: NaysPinkBookshelf@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
15. Raquel: kel_costa@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
16. Maryann: azmtns@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
17. Brittersweet: Brittersweet83@aol.com mobi COMPLETED
18. Dana: Light_bright_louve@hotmail.com mobi COMPLETED
19. Cheryl: flpmail@yahoo.com.au epub COMPLETED
20. Caitlin: saulsgiverc@gmail.com epub COMPLETED

CLOSED TO FURTHER REQUESTS

Dawn Brazil (dawnabrazil) | 42 comments I want it...Mobi version please. To brazil dot dawn at gmail dot com Thanks so much!!!!

Sarah Martinson (craftymama21) | 19 comments I'd like to review! I have both Nook and Kindle.... cloudiestangel@yahoo.com Thanks!

Heather | 155 comments I've been dying to read this! Epub please
sweetsweetbaby74@yahoo.com thanks!

Savannah | 312 comments This looks amazing! I would really love to read it! ePub please!
savsantilli1984@gmail.com

Katharina Gerlach | 88 comments I'll give it a try. katharina_at_katharinagerlach.com

Virginie (chouettblog) Oooh, this sounds fab!
I'm in!
vbusette@hotmail.com epub please.

Virginie (chouettblog) @Marni, I would be interesting in reading your review.

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Virginie wrote: "@Marni, I would be interesting in reading your review."

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Heidi heidihudson80@gmail.com
mobi
please and thank you!
I missed it last time

Virginie (chouettblog) Marni wrote: "Virginie wrote: "@Marni, I would be interesting in reading your review."

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Wow! Now I can't wait to read this!!

Dominique L'm interested

dfort27@hotmail.com

Epub please.

Thanks

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee Waite (deeannwaite) | 17 comments I'd like to give this book a try, please. d.a.waite1@gmail.com I have a Kindle.

Irena BookDustMagic I'd like to read and review it.
epub format. irena_88@hotmail.com

message 15: by Ceri (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ceri (allforbooks) | 23 comments I would like to review please

e pub
ceririley9@yahoo.ca

Minerva (minnie6484) | 93 comments Yes please want to read and review!! :) Thanks
minnie6484@gmail.com
epup

Raquel V (raquelvcc) | 39 comments I would love to read and review this book. Epub, please.
Thanks!

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Raquel wrote: "I would love to read and review this book. Epub, please.
Thanks!"

Email address?

message 19: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Wow! Thanks so much for signing up, everyone! I've sent the book to all of you in your preferred format, I hope you enjoy the read :)

Raquel, as soon as you post your e-mail address I'll send it to you too.

Irena BookDustMagic Thank you David! :)

message 21: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments My pleasure!

Dominique Thanks can't wait to read the book!

message 23: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments You're most welcome :) Happy reading, my friend!

message 24: by Nay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nay Denise (naydenise) | 17 comments I'm interested in an ePub copy! My email is NaysPinkBookshelf@gmail.com

Heidi starting it now! Thank you!

Raquel V (raquelvcc) | 39 comments David wrote: "Wow! Thanks so much for signing up, everyone! I've sent the book to all of you in your preferred format, I hope you enjoy the read :)

Raquel, as soon as you post your e-mail address I'll send it t..."

So sorry! kel_costa@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 27: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Awesome, thank you Nay! Just sent you an e-mail :)

No problem, Raquel ;) Also sent you the book!

Hope you two enjoy Brew!

message 28: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Heidi wrote: "starting it now! Thank you!"

You're most welcome, Heidi, thank YOU!

message 29: by Maryann (new) - added it

Maryann | 4 comments I would love to read and review! azmtns@gmail.com epub please

message 30: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Great, thanks Maryann! Just emailed you :) Enjoy!

Britt (Kalebsmome) Ohh sign me up please!! i was so sad i missed the last go around.
Brittany

Brittersweet83@aol.com mobi format please

THANKS!!!!

message 32: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Awesome, thanks Brittany! Just sent you the book :)

message 33: by Dana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dana Awesome.

Light_bright_louve@hotmail.com mobi format please and thank you

message 34: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thanks Dana! E-mailed you!

Cheryl La Pa (cheryllp) | 37 comments Would love to read and review.
flpmail@yahoo.com.au
epub please.
Thanks!

message 36: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thanks Cheryl :) Send you the book!

message 37: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Aww thank you Caitlin! Just e-mailed you :) Enjoy!

message 38: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments You're most welcome Caitlin and thank YOU so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed the read!! If you could please post to Amazon as soon as possible (ideally by the end of November, as that's when I'll need enough reviews to be eligible for a big BookBub promo I want to do in December) I'd appreciate it, that was one of the main reasons I offered it for review.

Aww thanks for your interest in Boil! I've recently signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Amazon White Glove, which will provide me with a lot of benefits as an author. The only downside is that most of my books are now only available on Amazon, in both ebook and paperback. If you have an iPad or iPhone, there's a Kindle app you can use to read on. Or some newer Nooks have a Kindle app too, although I'm not sure about Kobo... Sorry my books aren't widely available right now, I wish there was another way but Amazon made me an offer my agent and I couldn't refuse!

Thanks for all your support :)

message 39: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Oh amazing! Thanks SO MUCH Caitlin!! How did you get it to work on Amazon? Did you have to buy something? Hope not! LOL

Aww you are so kind! Sorry you had to spend more money to get the paperback, I hope it's worth it. I really appreciate that you'd spend your hard-earned Christmas money on one of my books :)

Heather | 155 comments Thank you, David! I loved it. Here's my review

message 41: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Wow! Thanks so much, Heather, I'm so glad you enjoyed the read!! When you have a chance, can you please copy your review over to Amazon? Thank you, this really helps!

Sarah Martinson (craftymama21) | 19 comments Thank you David, here's my review, https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I also posted it to Amazon, and can post the link when it goes live!

Brew is incredible, thanks again!

Raquel V (raquelvcc) | 39 comments Hi guys, this is my review:
I'll also post it on Amazon right now, and on my blog: http://youngatheart.booklikes.com

I had a lot of fun! Thank you!

message 44: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Wow, thank you so much, Sarah and Raquel!! I'm so glad you enjoyed Brew, I loved your reviews, and thanks for cross-posting :) I appreciate your support!

Sarah Martinson (craftymama21) | 19 comments Here's my Amazon review. It's the same as my Goodreads, but to prove I posted one... http://www.amazon.com/review/R163WO7K...
:)

message 46: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Perfect, thank you Sarah!

Katharina Gerlach | 88 comments Here's my review on Goodreads and on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon.de

message 48: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments Thanks Katharina!

Katharina Gerlach | 88 comments You're welcome.

Heather | 155 comments David wrote: "Wow! Thanks so much, Heather, I'm so glad you enjoyed the read!! When you have a chance, can you please copy your review over to Amazon? Thank you, this really helps!"

I don't have the link but I did post my review to Amazon also. It's an amazing book! Do you know if you may be doing an r2r for Boil? I REALLY want to read it.

« previous 1

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brew (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Estes (other topics)