#AYEARATHON discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
26 views
November - FairyTale Re-Telling > Cinder - Book Three - Chapters 21-29

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ke-sha (angel707) | 2029 comments Mod
So here's the discussion board for Part Three of Cinder. There will be SPOILERS of course for Chapters 1-29 ONLY, PLEASE RESPECT THAT!!!


Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments This book was the hardest to get through. I just wanted Cinder to deck her stepmom. That would've been fun to read, though it wouldn't keep with the story.


ke-sha (angel707) | 2029 comments Mod
Lorien wrote: "This book was the hardest to get through. I just wanted Cinder to deck her stepmom. That would've been fun to read, though it wouldn't keep with the story."

I know I was like why is this women still in her life just hating her. Im like she better know something important by the end of this book or I will just YELL even more Lol

Also like in most books Im just like tell the truth already, At least about the Cyborg thing Geesh.


ke-sha (angel707) | 2029 comments Mod
And Another thing I can't believe this woman took her foot O_O Like please go die now. And does she even have a Job? Does she know what a Job is?


Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments ke-sha wrote: "And Another thing I can't believe this woman took her foot O_O Like please go die now. And does she even have a Job? Does she know what a Job is?"

YES! Exactly! The foot thing was ridiculous, but I know people who've practically done the same thing to their kids. -_-


Lauren (lray4373) | 11 comments ke-sha wrote: "Lorien wrote: "This book was the hardest to get through. I just wanted Cinder to deck her stepmom. That would've been fun to read, though it wouldn't keep with the story."

I know I was like why is..."

I think that the 4th book was by far the hardest to get through because all she does is mope and sit around thinking like a little brat


back to top