#AYEARATHON discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
November - FairyTale Re-Telling > Cinder - Book Two - Chapters 9-20

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ke-sha (angel707) | 2007 comments Mod
So here's the discussion board for Part Two of Cinder. There will be SPOILERS of course for Chapters 1-20 ONLY, PLEASE RESPECT THAT!!!

Jess (heaveninireland) | 2 comments The second part of this book was when the action starts to kick in... I love how the Prince is coming to her and excited to see her, instead of the other way around. Plus I sm dying to know what The Lunar queen really looks like without her glamour! To bad this isn't a graphic novel! Lol

ke-sha (angel707) | 2007 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "The second part of this book was when the action starts to kick in... I love how the Prince is coming to her and excited to see her, instead of the other way around. Plus I sm dying to know what Th..."

Im liking The Prince so far but Im just waiting to see how he reacts to the cyborg issue.

You know when Cinder was bargaining with the Doctor she should have said she wanted her freedom from the guardian I'm sure that could have been arranged but maybe Adri knows something?

Im looking forward to learning more about the Lunar people. We know that they're not all like the Queen so hopefully Cinder won't continue thinking this way

Im not really a graphic novel person myself but if this ever becomes a movie i'll be front row and center Lol

Although despite the descriptions I think about Charlene Theory as the Queen.