City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion


110 views
The Kiss!!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Em What did you think about the kiss!?!?


Em i thought it was so not fair!! Clary stole Jace from me


Dave Hubbard Envy.. Jealous..?


Em and who is that to?? me or what you thought??


Ilana lol. i tink that it was prefect i nthe story - i think that there was such a good chemistry going on there that we needed it.

i have to say though that in the movie it was rather anti-climactic


Em Ilana wrote: "lol. i tink that it was prefect i nthe story - i think that there was such a good chemistry going on there that we needed it.

i have to say though that in the movie it was rather anti-climactic"


i must agree with you


message 7: by Em (last edited Oct 29, 2014 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Em *Montana* wrote: "and who is that to?? me or what you thought??"

and if it was to me then i dont care! because i say things like that because i am a fan-girl and we fan-girls are in love with fictional characters (mainly male) so most fan-girls get jealous when a girl steals their fictional bf!!! and if you Dave have a problem with that you can get the fudge OVER IT!!


Dave Hubbard Em *Montana* wrote: "Em *Montana* wrote: "and who is that to?? me or what you thought??"

and if it was to me then i dont care! because i say things like that because i am a fan-girl and we fan-girls are in love with f..."


hahaha


Julia In which thing, the book or the movie? I loved it in the book... but the movie ruined it. LEAVE US ALONE, DEMI, WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT.


message 10: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Dave wrote: "Em *Montana* wrote: "Em *Montana* wrote: "and who is that to?? me or what you thought??"

and if it was to me then i dont care! because i say things like that because i am a fan-girl and we fan-gir..."


How the hell is that funny ??


message 11: by Em (last edited Nov 09, 2014 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Em *Montana* wrote: "Ilana wrote: "lol. i tink that it was prefect i nthe story - i think that there was such a good chemistry going on there that we needed it.

i have to say though that in the movie it was rather a..."


But I do love the music that is played. I don't know why but it seamed to fit the scene perfect. Anyone agree??


Victoria Yeah I liked the music it really was perfect but what didin't work for me was all the flowers and glitter around them. It was just too much. Too childish for me. And I was mad because the chemestry between Clary and Jace is sooooo not childish.


message 13: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Victoria wrote: "Yeah I liked the music it really was perfect but what didin't work for me was all the flowers and glitter around them. It was just too much. Too childish for me. And I was mad because the chemestry..."

I know right!? I literally face palmed when all the flowers went up like that. A lot of kids at my school agree that the director made the chemistry to high even once clary and jace found out that they are brother and sister. They played all lovey dovey music when clary goes with jace.


Stephanie Victoria wrote: "Yeah I liked the music it really was perfect but what didin't work for me was all the flowers and glitter around them. It was just too much. Too childish for me. And I was mad because the chemestry..."

don't forget the "rain" haha


Victoria oh my god ahahahhaha i almost forgot! Cliche and weird. it just was so forced to look like a fairy tale and i wonder if anyone fell for it.


message 16: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Stephanie wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Yeah I liked the music it really was perfect but what didin't work for me was all the flowers and glitter around them. It was just too much. Too childish for me. And I was mad beca..."

yep can't forget the rain


message 17: by Em (last edited Nov 11, 2014 12:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Em *Montana* wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Yeah I liked the music it really was perfect but what didin't work for me was all the flowers and glitter around them. It was just too much. Too childish for me. ..."

well should i say sprinklers


Sharon yep.

just thought about something. Imagine what might have happened if there were no sprinklers or they stayed off ;)


Stephanie They just should have stayed a little longer haha... after the rain aka sprinklers there definitely would have been a rainbow to make this whole fairy/wonderland scene complete.

Besides, I don't get why Jace wanted to leave because of the raven? Can someone explain this? haha


Sharon Ikr? It would have been like kissing in the rain - more romantic nd it might not have seemed rushed in the movie, hence we fans enjoying more Clace chemistry.

Abt the raven, remember it was Hodge's raven(or was it actually Valentine's? Don't remember)? It might hve told Hodge and he knew. Maybe that's why


Victoria aaaaaaaah! Never got that part either thanks! Ahahah if they had been a rainbow I would have literaly taken my tv and thrown it out the window! ahah


message 22: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Victoria wrote: "aaaaaaaah! Never got that part either thanks! Ahahah if they had been a rainbow I would have literaly taken my tv and thrown it out the window! ahah"

haha lol i was eating custard when i read that and now i need to put a clean t-shirt onn


Stephanie It might have told him what haha? That they were talking? How could they! haha (still don't get it haha)


Victoria Em *Montana* wrote: "Victoria wrote: "aaaaaaaah! Never got that part either thanks! Ahahah if they had been a rainbow I would have literaly taken my tv and thrown it out the window! ahah"

haha lol i was eating custard..."


ahahahahahah ;)


message 25: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Victoria wrote: "Em *Montana* wrote: "Victoria wrote: "aaaaaaaah! Never got that part either thanks! Ahahah if they had been a rainbow I would have literaly taken my tv and thrown it out the window! ahah"

haha lol..."


:( i was wearing a white t-shirt :(


back to top