Audiobooks discussion

Archives > FREE Halloween-themed Audiobook RETURN TO FENDER

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Commins (karencommins) | 75 comments Return to Fender Return to Fender by Virginia Brown

Greetings, all! It's Halloween week, and have I got a treat for you! My latest release is Return To Fender by Virginia Brown.

This fun book is the 4th in the Blue Suede Memphis Mysteries and is set in the week or so approaching Halloween. In fact, one of the biggest scenes in the book occurs at a Halloween party. How convenient that this audiobook is available just in time for your Halloween listening!

One of the leading drag queens in Memphis asks our heroine Harley Davidson (yep, that's her name!) to find out who is trying to kill him. Harley isn't a detective. She's a tour guide at Memphis Tour Tyme.

Her friend and co-worker Thomas "Tootsie" Rowell is adept with computers and helps her get information. Her former boyfriend Bobby and current boyfriend Mike -- both police officers -- try in vain to convince her that she should leave the investigations to them.

Whoever it is thinks Harley is getting a little to close to the action and tells her to back off -- or else.

As with the first 3 books in this series, Drew Commins, the hero of my life story, voices all of the male parts.

The first 5 people to send me a PM containing their email address and requesting this book will win a copy! Honest reviews are always appreciated but never an obligation.

If you have received a book from me in the past 3 months, I ask that you wait for another giveaway so I can spread the love around. :)

Cordially,
Karen Commins

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments Yes I'll wait, although it has been more than three months - I'm waiting on Buzz Bernard's next book!! :)

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Commins (karencommins) | 75 comments LOL! Michael, your wait won't be too much longer! The publisher is reviewing Supercell, so I'm expecting it to be available for sale sometime before Thanksgiving. You are first on the list for it! :)

Thanks again for your interest and support.

Karen

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments Nice! I have been looking at those Blue Suede Mystery books too. They are whispersync able so I keep waiting for the Kindle edition to be on sale :)