LITTLE BOOK CLUB discussion

OCTOBER | Vicious > Vicious Liveshow!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caz (littlebookowl) (last edited Nov 15, 2014 09:37PM) (new)

Caz (littlebookowl) (littlebookowl) | 114 comments Mod
Hello all!
The liveshow for Vicious will be held on Sunday 16th November (Monday for me)! The following are just a few of the start-times in different timezones:

PST: 2pm Sunday 16th
EDT: 5pm Sunday 16th
GMT: 10pm Sunday 16th
AEST: 9am MONDAY 17th

If you need to figure out what time it is where you are, use this: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock...

I'm really sorry if this is inconvenient for any of you - if you can't watch/attend the liveshow when it airs, it will be saved on my channel afterwards! This month's liveshow is a little later for a few reasons, but I hope this is okay :)

VOLUTEERS:
If you would like to volunteer to be a part of the liveshow, please take note of the following requirements:

- Must have read Vicious (obv. - you'll most likely be spoiled during the later section of the liveshow)
- Must have a G+ account (it will be hosted through Hangouts on Air)
- Must be available at least 20 minutes before the start of the liveshow (sorting out any technical difficulties, get to know everyone a bit), and can stay for 1-1.5 hours after it begins
- Must be 13+ (this is a G+ age restriction)
- You do not need to be have a YouTube channel where you make videos, you just have to be a part of the Little Book Club! HOWEVER I would like to encourage people who are fairly comfortable in front of a camera to volunteer, so that all liveshow hosts are actively participating in the discussion.

If you are available and would like to volunteer, just leave a comment letting me know!

message 2: by Wil (new)

Wil  | 56 comments I would love to... Except I am going to be late finishing the book soo.. Can I go on next months list? :) for the twist rose key liveshow

message 3: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks Hi! I would love to volunteer! I really enjoyed this book :)

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise Luquette (reader_elise) I would love to volunteer! I LOVED the book and I really wanna discuss it with others and find out what they thought too!

message 5: by Kassie (new)

Kassie (sassyykassie) | 36 comments i would love to volunteer! this was my favorite book i've read this month :)

message 6: by June (new)

June Luu (dtl0201) | 10 comments I would LOVE to volunteer!! I read it and it was SO AMAZING!! :D <3 *fingers crossed*

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Roberson (bookishlykelly) | 2 comments I'm always happy to do a liveshow!

message 8: by Lottie (new)

Lottie (ivoryhouse) | 4 comments I'm available for the Vicious live show if you need a volunteer :)

message 9: by Alexis (new)

Alexis U (axisinspired) | 15 comments I volunteer as tribute! This was the first time I was able to participate and I'd really love to do the liveshow.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie • bujo.books I loved Vicious and I'd love to talk about it!

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (Book Birds) (book_birds) | 5 comments I would Absolutely love to take part in the liveshow! I have my own booktube channel and would love love love to take part and improve my confidence on camera so I can make some awesome videos

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (Book Birds) (book_birds) | 5 comments I would Absolutely love to take part in the liveshow! I have my own booktube channel and would love love love to take part and improve my confidence on camera so I can make some awesome videos

message 13: by Caz (littlebookowl) (last edited Nov 15, 2014 09:31PM) (new)

Thank you everyone for your interest in joining the hosts for the Vicious liveshow!
I have used a random number generator to select 4 hosts, and here are those chosen:

June
Alexis
Megan
Charlotte

I have sent you all a message, so please take a look and respond as soon as possible. If you are unable to participate anymore, let me know :)
*Alexis, I was unable to send a message so if you could get in contact with me that would be wonderful!

message 14: by Alexis (new)

Alexis U (axisinspired) | 15 comments Catriona (LittleBookOwl) wrote: "Thank you everyone for your interest in joining the hosts for the Vicious liveshow!
I have used a random number generator to select 4 hosts, and here are those chosen:

June
Alexis
Megan
Charlote

..."

Gotcha. My profile settings might be screwy.

Also I derped out, with all the daylight savings changing times, the start time for ME is 9am, not 7am :)