What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about killer with two different colored eyes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alli (new)

Alli Baldwin | 2 comments Please help!!! I remember I started reading this book when I was 12/13 and because of some of the subject matter and writing style, I lost interest and stopped reading it. But, now as an adult I am always wondering what that book was. I remember:

It was about a boy who had two different colored eyes and was told through flashbacks about his childhood where he peed on his sister and was caught masturbating in class. Later in his life, he finds the same teacher and sexually assaults her. He also cuts the hands out of pictures in magazines and saves them. It seemed like the beginnings of a serial killer when I think back about it, but I never read to a part where he actually killed anyone. I also believed the story was set in England because of the use of 'mum' instead of mom and the British spellings of certain words, but being so young that could have been solely conjecture.

The book that I had checked out was a hardcover version and had his disembodied two different colored eyes on the front.

message 3: by Alli (new)

Alli Baldwin | 2 comments Definitely wasn't set in Thailand, but that is actually super close to the book cover!

message 5: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments bumping - sounds very creepy :(

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Alli, are you still looking for this or did you find it?