Wɨnǥs {Angels&Demons} discussion

Roleplay-Edges > Forest

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT (last edited Oct 28, 2014 11:51AM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) A forest clumps around some of the outsides of the town.

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Trotting down along the path, Tony lightly tapped her heels along the side of the large pinto's sides. The horse stretched out, picking up speed, and a bright smile lit Tony's face. She leaned down farther over the horse's neck so that she wouldn't get smacked in the face with tree branches. Was there anything better than this? It was like flying. The trail curved, and the horse slowed down a bit so it wouldn't crash into the trees.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mokko looked up as he heard the sound of horses hooves hoping across the first floor. He turned to his hellhound form searching for the horse. His eyes scanned the forest any other sign of life. He growled as the scene grew stronger, also there was a demon? Was there some other demon in the woods?

message 4: by KT (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) Scenting the canine would have been bad enough, but a demon made the equine rear up in both anger and fright, whinnying loudly. "Ah, shit! Jesus Christ!" Tony yelped as the horse pawed the air before landing heavily and dancing sideways anxiously. A couple moments later showed the horse steady but Tony in control, a blade in one hand and a shotgun in the other as she scanned the area, eyes narrow and wary.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mokko leapt out at the horse growling. He knocked the weapons from the girls hands as he went. As he landed he turned sideways preparing to leap again. He barred his teeth as he looked at the cowgirl atop the horse.

message 6: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Finally having enough, the horse kicked and bucked and reared until finally the girl was on the ground. She lunged after the equine, but the reins slipped through her hands as it shot away, leaving her stranded in the wilderness with a demon. Demons, she was used to. She eyed him warily, eyes narrowed, despite her confident tone. "You won't hurt me. You wouldn't dare. I've learned that much- the big bosses wouldn't much like anyone harming a prophet."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"A prophet eh?" He asked as he turned to his regular self, his wings filed at his sides, "I never really liked the big bosses. " he steeled toward her a Dagger in each hand. He put the daggers away Abe cruised his arms. "Whats your name, prophet?" He asked as he reached out and grabbed the horses reins.

message 8: by KT (last edited Nov 01, 2014 08:11PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Call me Tony." Tony said warily, crossing her arms defensively as she faced him. She dodged aside as the horse whipped it's back end around, struggling to get away from the demon. Finally she reached forward and snatched the reins back from him, stepping back so the animal wouldn't freak so much. She let it step back farther behind her on the trail enough to let it relax slightly so it wasn't just trying to rip away from her. "You?" She said pointedly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can call me Mokko." He said as he watched her. He hated the fact that just because he was a demon that everyone and everything hated him. Addition he didn't make it easy to like him. "So you supposed to be a cowgirl or some thing? " he asks her.

message 10: by KT (last edited Nov 01, 2014 08:26PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) Staring at him for a moment, Tony's look sharpened to a glare. "I have a shotgun in the saddlebags of that horse. I will shove it up your ass and pull the trigger if you imply I'm a poser one more damn time." She snapped through gritted teeth. It wasn't like he was the only one that taunted her about it when she wore her cowboy boots or something.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He raised his hands and laughed, "Settledown girly, damn country girls got balls." He smirked as he filed his arms once more. He could tell she was one who speaks her mind and didn't give shit what anybody thought about her. He looked at her and then the horse, "So you are a cowgirl ain't ya?"

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Unless you classify living on a farm complete with horses and cattle any other way, than you could say cowgirl, yes." Tony sighed, stepping back to place a hand on the horse's neck, murmuring softly to it. She looked back over at him, tilting her head slightly as she studied him. "What, you here to apply for the job vacancy?" She said sarcastically.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure! As soon as I die. I don't do well with kids. " he said as he smirked at her. "What are you doing here, waiting to get killed? " he asked as he looked around, as far as he could tell no other demons were in the forest of angels. If he wouldn't of reload she was a demon and she told him that she was a prophet, she'd be dead.

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "What? No one would dare hurt me. I'm too 'important' to your bosses." Tony pointed out, making air quotes around the word. Truth was, she didn't give a shit about all this angel and demon stuff. She just knew it made her important enough that she didn't have to be afraid of the supernatural creatures the way most humans did. "Angels aren't going to want to piss off the demons and get their own prophets attacked. So I'm safer than even all you little demons." She explained, sounding impatient.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't ever met another demon, or an angel for that fact. To be honest I've only ever met humans, and they all end up dead. Everyone I ever meet winds up dead. This is all just a bunch of bull shit. The whole war between angels and demons with humans sick i between." He sighs as he puts his face in his hands. "I'm just a stupid hell hound. Made for killing." He mumbles as he states down at the ground.

message 16: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I'm just a prophet. I was born a human, then made so I do nothing but go through pain so that I can report to people I don't know or give a shit about. You have it good, bucko. Trust me." Tony snapped, glancing back at the horse as it snorted and yanked back. "This town is full of the demons and angels, and you don't always even know it."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are a prophet, one of the most important demons. 'The bosses' actually care what happens to you. Me, they could give a shit less what hairbrush to me. Okay prophet?" He snapped at her as he turned to his hell hound form. "You see this," he barked out, "this is what i am. A monster, a natural born killer. "

message 18: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I am not a demon!" Tony snarled, finally losing to the struggling horse's attempts to break free. The reins ripped from her grip painfully and the horse shot off down the trail away from her. "Dammit!" She snapped furiously, turning on the hellhound. Well, atleast she had an outlet for her anger. "They don't care about me! Just what I give them. You? No matter how much you try and tell me that you don't belong, you are still one of them. Me? I'm not. I never will be and I'm happy that way. But yet, I don't fit in as a human. Kind of hard to do when there's days when you fall out of your chair screaming and crying blood." She hissed angrily.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Be understood her anger, expecially what sure turned on him. "I'm sorry.... I guess that i never really thought about what you go through." He sat on hours hind paws his silver Grey spiked fur was mooching up and down wroth each of his deep breaths. He sighed and locked his jaw, he had never thought of anyone but himself.

message 20: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Yeah. You and everyone else." Tony muttered, raking a hand back through her dark brown hair. She looked over at him, sighing. "Whatever." She waved it off with a shrug, looking up at the blue sky with the barest hint of the crescent moon peeking out early. "Chill out, it's not like I'm going to gut you." She sighed again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd be dead if you tried." He growled out. He was slothful sarcastic, but meant it. He Skagit turned to his demon self. His wings were still filed in against his sides. His red-orange eyes scanned the sky and stared at the moon. "The one thing that's b never changed in my life is that the sun always goes down when the moon and the stars come out. It's a sign that we've lived another day in this living hell." He sighed.

message 22: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Tony snorted. "Mm. I'm sure. I could have shot you in the head six times by now, you know. So don't try to pull that 'if you had' crap on me." Tony sighed, her hazel gaze falling on him. "Now. If you'll excuse me I have to walk the 5 miles back to my house since my horse ran off." She said pointedly, giving him a look before turning and starting down the path again.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Mokko followed her slowly, "Ain't ya suppose to have some protector or something. To protect you?" He walked slightly slower than her. He kepta few paces behind her. To keep their distance, he wasn't really a close and personal type of guy.

message 24: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Yep." Tony nodded without turning around to look back at him. "My other one was killed a couple weeks ago. Why do you think I'm not surprised there's a demon in my woods? I mean, I've always been used to them. But since my protector died... damn, it's been like a fight club no one's in charge in." She shook her head slightly. "Those who protect a prophet tend to get treated pretty well from what I hear, respect and payment."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmmm. I don't think these are YOUR woods. I mean do you own them? " he asks, knowing is kind of off topic. He looks around as he walks behind her. He blows his bags out of his eyes rubbing his arm.

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "A good part of them, yes actually. So shut up about trying to be all cute and clever." She said in a mock sweet voice through ground teeth, clenching her fists at her sides. He managed to get on every last nerve she had,

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2014 11:26PM) (new)

He stuck out his tongue at her as he followed her. "I want trying, I'm just naturally cute and clever." He joked as he showed down increasing the distance between him and her.

[I g2g it's almost 1 a.m. night! Ttyl]

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((LOL 1:20 here. Night!))

"I have mentioned my gun, right?" Tony called in a mock-thoughtful voice, glancing back at him. She crossed her arms and pulled up the collar of her jean jacket against the cold the darkening sky brought with it, shivering slightly but not saying a word.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Quite a bit actually. Sorry about scaring off your horse." He told her as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked toward the sky as he noticed a sought breeze. Night would be there soon and nobody lasted long in first at night. At least humans didn't last long. He returned his gaze back to the trail he was walking.

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Eh. He's really skittish anyway. He's tried to throw me when he scented only a rabbit before." Tony shrugged, breathing on her hands and rubbing them together to warm them. Jamming her hands into the pockets of her jacket, she pulled them back out again with a pair of riding gloves. They helped when she put them on, but she was still cold.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want a fire or something? Maybe amnother jacket?" he asked her as he sped up so he was next to her. The weather seemed as not to affect him anymore, hellhounds weren't bothered by cold or heat. He walked next to Tony through the trees as a breeze blew through the trees making the leaves rustle.

message 32: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Fire isn't portable. And I don't see you with a jacket." Tony pointed out, glancing over at him. Rubbing her hands together, she warmed them up slightly with the friction. This would be such a fun walk. With much sarcasm. So much sarcasm.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"A torch is fire, and portable. Is fire on a stick." He said. He shrugged as he continued walking next to her. He had to smile,at her sarcasm. He usually hated sarcasm, but she was slightly funny.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You have anything to start said fire with?" Tony pointed out, not even slowing in her steps. She hunched her shoulders over slightly instinctively to try and block the cold. She wasn't quite shivering, but looked unhappy.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled out a flint and steel from his pocket and waved it in her face. He felt for her some she was clearly cold and miserable. "So it's that a yes to fire on a stick?"he asked her as he walked backward in front of her. He was careful not to trip.

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I could definitely live with that." Tony smiled slightly, looking at him. Quick as a wink she pulled him to one side before he ran into a low hanging tree branch. "Gotta watch out when you're out here, Mokko." She warned him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry."He Daus as he day down crossing his legs. He wrapped dried bark and grass around the end of a fairly large twig. He ran the blade against the steel. When he had dusted the ball with steel he flipped the step to the other side. Sparks scattered across the grind before there was finally a small flame. He blew on it until it got going.
He handed Tony the torch, "One fire on a stick to-go. That will be 25.99." He smiled as he waited for her top take the fire.

message 38: by KT (last edited Nov 06, 2014 09:44AM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You made my horse run off, and that stranded me. I am not paying you." Tony said flatly as she took the torch with one hand. She held it up and slightly in front of her as she started forward again, using it to see the darkening path more clearly. She ignored him as she moved forward, her boots snapping twigs and crackling over leaves.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Geez it's called sarcasm." he snapped back at her as he followed slowly. He listened intently for any other noise beside Tony's voice and the crunching of leaves and snapping of twigs. More importantly he was watching for movement or the scent of another demon, or angel near them. "Your not stranded, at least you know where your going." he said quietly, more to himself than her, but still made sure she could hear him.

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Stomping through the forest, Tony followed the trail in silence for a long moment. The only sound was from the crackling torch and the twigs and leaves snapping and crunching under her feet. After a little bit she shivered and pulled her jacket closer around herself, wrapping her free arm around herself in attempt to get warmer.