Wɨnǥs {Angels&Demons} discussion

RolePlay-North Keep > After Life-Nightclub

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) A surprisingly classy club with expensive drinks and gorgeous dancers.

message 2: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte was sitting at the bar doing shots of tequila gold. She looked at all the people around her and grimaced. They all looked like they were having a great time. It made her feel sick. She downed another shot and slammed the glass down on the bar.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel glared out at the crowd. Ey tapped eir fingers on the bar. Ey took a shot of beer and hissed. Ey was looking for a person in particular who had offended God, and by extension, Raguel. "Where are you?" ey mumbled to emself.

message 4: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte slammed another shot glass down but shattered in her hand. She sense a disgustingly holy presence. It made her feel uncomfortable in her skin. She quickly looked around for the source. She snarled loudly and barked for more shots.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel ordered another drink. Just as ey received it, ey noticed a glass shattering. Ey raised an eyebrow. Ey didn't really care at first, but then ey noticed the person sitting next to the shattered-glass-girl. "Haha!" ey exclaimed, drawing eir sword. Ey quickly drew a large cross on the offender's chest with the sword, which was now covered in blood, and then plunged the blade into the person's chest. A large grin grew on eir face. "A few more, and then the day can end." The person took the newly dead person's seat and propped eir feet up on the counter. Ey took a drink from eir beer.

message 6: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte slammed down two more shots as the man sitting next to her was killed. She snicker as a woman screamed at the sight. She watched the attacker sit in the dead mans seat and prop their feet up on the counter. "So.. Was there a reason you killed him, or was it just for fun?" She snickered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mixture of both, I should say," Raguel said, drinking a bit more alcohol. Ey leaned back and dusted down eir black vest (under which eye wore nothing).

message 8: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte was intrigued. "I'm Calixte." She said. "Who are you?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's Raguel," Raguel stated. Ey took another sip of eir drink. Ey nodded before taking another drink.

message 10: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte then realized ey was the source of the holy presence. Ey'd now peaked her interest. "What angel kills for pleasure?" She asked him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do," Raguel said. "Archangel of Vengeance, really not at your service." Ey grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Gotten in trouble for it before too."

message 12: by Hinoko (last edited Nov 02, 2014 04:26PM) (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments "In trouble, by who? The big guy?" She grinned, she made sure not insult God, as much as she despised Him. Ey was still an angel, and would defend God's name if ey had to.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep, that would be the one," ey agreed, taking another sip. Ey was trying to figure out why the other looked slightly familiar. Ey dismissed the thought. Probably just another angel ey had only seen once at most.

message 14: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments "Who'd you kill to make Him mad?" She asked, just making conversation

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another angel or two or three, and a few humans," Raguel said off-handedly. Ey sighed and took a drink.

message 16: by Hinoko (last edited Nov 02, 2014 10:32PM) (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte snarled with out thinking. How is ey not fallen and ey's killed Angels, but I take a sneak peak at Belial and I fall!! She crushed another shot glass in her hand. "Most Angels would fall for committing such a sin.." She said through clenched teeth.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel coughed. "I probably would have, but God didn't want to force my job on anyone else." Ey turned a bit red. "He just told me to minimize the personal vengeance."

message 18: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte looked at em. "Are you drunk?" She ask humorously at eir flushed face. She was also trying to change the subject so she didn't snap.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Raguel claimed before taking another drink. "Not nearly enough alcohol for that yet." Ey glanced at Calixte before glancing around the room.

message 20: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte chuckled. "Your face is red!" She said pointing at his face. "I'm pretty sure I've had more alcohol than you" she laughed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not drunk, seriously," Raguel said. "The redness has nothing to do with it." Ey rolled eir eyes and took another sip, longer this time.

message 22: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte put her hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, you're not drunk.." She said. Then she got angry again because of what ey had said on why ey hadn't fallen. "You know.. Some angels have fallen, just because they looked in the wrong direction."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So?" Raguel said, missing her point. "That's how it works." Ey scanned the room for any other offenders. "Hold on," ey demanded, standing up. Ey had seen another offender, this one a human.

message 24: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte waited patiently.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

A moment later, Raguel returned, eir sword dripping with blood. Ey reclaimed eir seat and grinned.

message 26: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments "what exactly is your job?" She asked in genuine curiosity.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Technically, destroying those who offend God," Raguel said. "That's what it is on paper. Naturally, my job involves killing, which God doesn't approve of. So I do a bit extra."

message 28: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte facepalmed and shook her head. "Of coarse!" She said, "Thou shall not kill and all that shit, but He has a fucking Angel of Vengence!!" She snapped.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which is why I'm immune to falling; He wants to save everyone from having my position," Raguel said with a shrug. Ey wiped eir sword.

message 30: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments "Well I think that's complete bullshit!!" She snarled at him. "What's so fucking special about you?! What makes you so indispensable?! Why does he even need a vengeful angel anyways?!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"'Cause the natures of my powers is bad, He doesn't want to make anyone else ever have to have them," Raguel said. "Now, excuse me, but I still have a few personal grudges and some people who took the Lord's name in vain to kill tonight." Ey brandished eir sword and stood up. Ey raised an eyebrow in eir direction.

message 32: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked up to a random woman and dug her nails into her throat and ripped out her trachea and left the woman to bleed out on the ground. She look at Raguel to see what he'd do.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ey clucked eir tongue. "You really shouldn't do that, but I can't say I properly give a shit." Ey sighed.

message 34: by Hinoko (last edited Nov 03, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte gaped at em. She was standing in a pool of innocent life blood and ey didn't give a shit.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel shrugged. "Stop gaping unless you're working on your impression of a fish." Ey turned to walk away.

message 36: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte reached out and killed another person, then another, and another. She kept killing. Because she could and the holy dipshit wasn't gonna do anything about it anyways.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel turned around after she killed a certain one. "Thanks, you shortened my to-do list," ey said with a shrug.

message 38: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments This pissed her off and she chunked the body straight at Raguel.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2014 04:42PM) (new)

Raguel raised eir eyebrows at her and shook eir head. Ey held out eir sword, and the body's remains were impaled on the sword. Unconcerned, ey let it slide to the ground.

message 40: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte snarled at em and her black wings burst through the back of her shirt.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel blinked. "You know I'm going to fucking murder you if you piss me off, right?"

message 42: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Her eyes lit up. A young girl, probably 19 or so was hiding in a corner. Calixte picked the girl up and threw her at Raguel. She screamed in fear.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel rolled eir eyes. "Still not impressed. Frankly, you're ridiculous."

message 44: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte gave up. She slowly walked past Raguel, heading for the door with her head down.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel smirked and remained exactly where ey was.

message 46: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments Calixte just walked outside and sat on the ground with her head down.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Raguel went out a different exit and went to go kill some people ey either wanted to or had instructed to kill.

message 48: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments ((Damn that guys harsh XD))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, ey's kind of meant to be))

message 50: by Hinoko (new)

Hinoko Seiko | 93 comments ((Okay that's cool. Oh I read Raguel's character thingy and I saw he hates Michael?))

« previous 1