Goodreads Ireland discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy (amygreen) | 1 comments Hello!
My name is Amy and I'm a teenage bookworm in secondary school. I live in Co. Louth.

my favourite genre's are adventure, romance an young adult. My favourite series are Twilight and The Maze Runner. I spend most of my free time reading.

My hobbies are reading, writing, baking and swimming. I hope to be a successful author and teacher in the future. My favourite band is definitely The Beatles.

Slán leat!

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Welcome to the group Amy.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Welcome Amy. I have The Maze Runner trilogy on the way to me in the post so I'm reassured to hear you liked it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Amy, welcome to our group.

message 5: by Trelawn (new)

Trelawn Hi Amy and welcome. I am a fellow bookworm and I also love to bake so it's nice to have you here :-)

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Flanagan (emma89) Yay another bookworm baker. :-) Welcome to the group Amy.

message 7: by Sara (last edited Oct 29, 2014 09:25AM) (new)

Sara | 2357 comments Mod
Welcome Amy. Emma and I are the group moderators. Send us a private message if you have any questions. Every 3 months we have a Quarterly Irish read. The November to January one is The Book of Lost Things. We also have a quarterly Irish movie selection. The November to January one is Breakfast on Pluto. Finally every month we have have a monthly group read. For November, we're reading The Handmaid's Tale. We also discuss all manners of book and other topics.

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna McCaul Thibodeau (celtic_donna) | 1141 comments Hello and welcome, Amy. You have excellent taste in music!