.❤YA Lovers❤ discussion

Charming
This topic is about Charming
Read to Review > Charming for Review- FULL

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krystal Wade | 9 comments 10 Copies Available
ePub, Mobi

They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, and that's great . . . as long as you don't die.

Sixteen-year-old Haley Tremaine had it all: top-notch school, fantastic family, and a bright future, but all of that changed when an accident tore her family apart. Now, an alcoholic father, a bitter younger sister, and a cold headstone bearing her mother’s name are all she has left.

Chris Charming has it all: a powerful CEO for a father, a prestigious school, and a fortune at his fingertips, but none of that matters when he lands a reputation as a troublemaker. Struggling to follow in his father’s footsteps, he reaches out to the one person he believes truly sees him, the one person he wants: Haley.

Little do they know someone's determined to bring the two together, even if it means murder.

Please comment with your email address and preferred format. Thank you!

<3 Krystal

message 2: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (last edited Dec 14, 2014 11:47AM) (new)

Cheyenne | 1265 comments Mod
Participants

1. Megan Megmuffer@gmail.com. Mobi
2. Marla hanover.marla@gmail.com
3. Fatma fhsuwaidi@hotmail.com
4. Eks eksangha@gmail.com
5. Once Upon A Time onceuponatimelover8@gmail.com
6. Ana anasaenz98@gmal.com
7. Carolina Sofia carol_s_alves1@hotmail.com
8. Andrea alexandra.0514@hotmail.com
9. James Jamesyboy726@yahoo.com
10. Dhruvi dhruvi.sojitra@yahoo.com

Meagan (mzfrazier0428) I'd like to review. Megmuffer@gmail.com. Mobi please

Marla (rungirlkc) | 23 comments I'd like to review. hanover.marla@gmail.com I have a Galaxy Tablet so I'm going to go with epub. I have issues with download sometimes. Not sure why.

message 5: by Fatima (new)

Fatima AlSuwaidi I'd like to review. fhsuwaidi@hotmail.com

message 6: by Eks (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eks (eksangha) | 4 comments I can review - eksangha@gmail.com

message 7: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (new)

Cheyenne | 1265 comments Mod
Me too onceuponatimelover8@gmail.com epub

message 8: by Carolina (new) - added it

Carolina (carolinasalves) | 10 comments I'd like to review (:
carol_s_alves1@hotmail.com
epub please

Andrea (alexandra14) I will like to review it. alexandra.0514@hotmail.com in epub please

message 10: by James (new)

James Donahue (jamesyboy726) | 6 comments I would like to review it. Jamesyboy726@yahoo.com

Krystal Wade | 9 comments I've sent all the review copies out to those who've requested so far. I have one copy left. :-) Happy reading!

message 12: by James (new)

James Donahue (jamesyboy726) | 6 comments Could you send me a pdf? I am dying to read it and you sent me another version and it won't open

Krystal Wade | 9 comments Hey James and Ana, I resent to both of you. :-)

Marla (rungirlkc) | 23 comments Very enjoyable book! I gave it 4 stars.

message 16: by Dhruvi (new)

Dhruvi | 3 comments Hey I love the concept. I would love to read and review this book. My email - dhruvi.sojitra@yahoo.com. I am a new member and I would love to actively participate in this group. I would be glad if you send a pdf or ePub copy. Thank you so much.

message 17: by Dhruvi (new)

Dhruvi | 3 comments Hey hi Krystal. I requested you a copy of your latest book ' Charming' and I haven't received any information on that. Can you please just inform me that either I will get the copy or not? And yea I requested an ePub form. Thank you

Krystal Wade | 9 comments Hi! Sure I'll send a copy. I must have missed your earlier post. I'll send the file in when I get near my computer. Should be a little later. :-)

message 19: by Dhruvi (new)

Dhruvi | 3 comments Hi Krystal. Still no copy of charming. Are you going to or not ? Please inform me.

Thank you

Andrea (alexandra14) Thanks the author for the ebook :) I really liked it. Here's the link for my review Charming