Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 359} Dust by Sarah Baker

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15905 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Please note: Failure to comply with Read It and Reap rules regarding reviews will result in members being added to the "banned from RI&R" list.

Title: Dust

Author: Sarah Baker

Genre: Historical Fiction/Mythology & Fairytales

: Formats Available: Pdf

Pages: 265

Synopsis:

Leaving home and family is the hardest thing Evelyn Wilson has ever had to do. But after seven years of Dust Bowl starvation, it’s her only chance of survival.

When the kindly Faye offers her room and board on her struggling, but viable farm, it’s just what Eve needs to get by. Except for Faye’s hateful brother, Liron, who threatens to make her life hell. But like a lot of things in Eve’s life, the reason why is always just out of reach. As Eve begins to see things, strange, unbelievable things, she can’t help but suspect her hosts may not be who they say they are. In fact, they might not even be human.

Liron wants nothing more than to be left alone. But when the red-headed girl moves in with Faye’s blessing, it threatens to ruin what little he’s managed to carve out for himself. Exiled from his own home, Liron finds he has more in common with Eve than he’d expected, not that changes things. Hate is one of the few things he has left. He’ll be damned if some girl’s going to take that from him, too. Who’s he kidding? He’s damned no matter what.

As the drought tightens its grip around the little farm, Eve and Liron are forced to make peace. To survive the Dust Bowl, they’ll have to come clean about who---or what---they are. Stoking the flames of a rivalry old as time, what is revealed will make or break the future of Earth, and hurl both into the middle of a supernatural war.

The first 25 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: November 18,2014

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited Nov 19, 2014 05:04AM) (new)

Reviewers
1. Courtney- whittace@gmail.com
2. Emily-Ann- emilyann.walsh25@gmail.com
3. Charity- rosarain999@hotmail.com
4. Autumn- autumnoeser@gmail.com
5. Karyn- karynfolan@verizon.net

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Toohey (courtneywhittamore) Leigh wrote: "Reviewers"

Hi! I would like to review this book please! I prefer EPUB but if MOBI is all you have that is fine too. Please send to whittace@gmail.com

Please let me know that you have received this request! Thanks so much!

message 4: by E.A. (last edited Oct 28, 2014 10:35AM) (new)

E.A. | 49 comments Hi I would love to read this book, it's right up my ally!!

My email: emilyann.walsh25@gmail.com

I see above that there’s only PFD format, if that's the only one available then I am perfectly fine with that. If you so happed to have Epub, that would be wonderful. But I'm not picky, :)

Thank You >.<

message 5: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Courtney wrote: "Leigh wrote: "Reviewers"

Hi! I would like to review this book please! I prefer EPUB but if MOBI is all you have that is fine too. Please send to whittace@gmail.com

Please let me know that you hav..."

We only have pdf format.

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Toohey (courtneywhittamore) Leigh wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Leigh wrote: "Reviewers"

Please let me ..."

PDF works too lol

message 7: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

I have added everyone.

message 8: by Charity (new)

Charity | 61 comments This sounds like an awsome book. My email address is rosarain999@hotmail.com
I would loce a chance to read and review.

message 9: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Charity, I added you.

message 10: by Autumn (new)

Autumn | 7 comments Sounds truly interesting. autumnoeser@gmail.com

message 11: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Autumn, I added you.

message 12: by Autumn (last edited Oct 30, 2014 12:20PM) (new)

Autumn | 7 comments I reviewed at Goodreads, Amazon

www.goodreads.com/book/show/18296359-...

http://www.amazon.com/Dust-Sarah-Bake...

I hope I did this right.

message 13: by Karyn (new)

Karyn Folan (karynfolan) I'd like to read this one, too. karynfolan@verizon.net

message 14: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Autumn wrote: "I reviewed at Goodreads, Amazon

www.goodreads.com/book/show/18296359-...

http://www.amazon.com/Dust-Sarah-Bake...

I hope I did this right."

Almost. You have to click on see your review and the link on that page you copy and paste.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I had a hard time at first too. Thank you for your review.

message 15: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Karyn wrote: "I'd like to read this one, too. karynfolan@verizon.net"

I added you.

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Toohey (courtneywhittamore) Just finished my review for Sarah Baker and her book Dust. Here are the links where they have been posted:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/RUZBUDVT...
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

I also tweeted the location of the reviews from my twitter @courtneysmorals Follow me!!

I received this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. To read more of my reviews go to my profile and click to follow me! Would love to share my work with you all!

Thanks again

Courtney Whittamore

message 17: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Thank you for your review, Courtney.

message 18: by Karyn (new)

Karyn Folan (karynfolan) I've posted my review of Dust.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for the opportunity!

Karyn

message 19: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Karyn, thank you for your review.

message 20: by E.A. (new)

E.A. | 49 comments Sorry that my review is last minute, me and my computer got into a fight when I was updating my mac to OS X Yosemite. You can read my goodreads review Here

I have also posted this review on Amazon.

message 21: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Emily-Ann wrote: "Sorry that my review is last minute, me and my computer got into a fight when I was updating my mac to OS X Yosemite. You can read my goodreads review Here

I have also posted this review on Amazon."

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry for your computer problems. I hate when that happens.