Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Welcome Home
This topic is about Welcome Home
Advanced Copies for Review > FREE Review Copies for Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Nov 17, 2014 04:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments **UPDATE -- ALL OF THE REVIEW COPIES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THE BOOK! CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT!**

Hi all!

My new book, WELCOME HOME, was just released, and I'd love your feedback on it! The first 5 people who message me here on Goodreads will get a FREE copy (mobi, epub, pdf - your choice). All I ask in return is that you write an honest review of the book on Goodreads and on Amazon.

Here's a summary of the book:

Nine years ago, all of Bubba Clark’s dreams were about to come true. He was about to become the first member of his family to graduate from college, and all of the professional football scouts said he was about to become a millionaire in the NFL.

But then his world turned upside down.

One mistake unraveled all of those dreams. The guilt and shame his mistake left in its wake were strong enough to chase Bubba away from school, away from his hometown, and away from his loved ones.

Now, though, a family emergency has pulled him back into the world he left behind.

When Bubba’s father suffers a stroke, he has no choice but to return to tiny Curtinville, Texas, and take over as the man of the family. But with so many Curtinville football fans unable to forgive him for screwing up nearly a decade ago, it’s a responsibility that’s a whole lot tougher than Bubba ever could have imagined.

For the first time in nine years, Bubba is forced to confront the feelings he has buried for so long – feelings that become even more confusing when a beautiful blonde catches his eye.

Will Bubba rise to the challenge? Or, will his past ruin his future?

Thanks and happy reading!! :)

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 57 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing this book for you. I read on a Nook, so use epubs easiest.
Thanks, :-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Thanks Elaine! I will get it over to you in just a few minutes. The return email address will be from Premier Content Source (my publisher).

Happy reading! :)

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (Jess16) | 21 comments I would love to read and review this book!!

Azadventuretime@gmail.com

ePub!!

Thank you so much!

message 5: by Jess (new)

ePub!!

Thank you so much!

message 6: by Jess (new)

ePub!!

Thank you so much!

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess (Jess16) | 21 comments Wow. Sorry for the multiple replies! My phone is psycho! Haha

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Haha, I can totally relate to crazy phones :) I'll get a copy over to you right now. It will be coming from an email address at Premier Content Source (my publisher).

Happy reading!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Hi all!

My new book, WELCOME HOME, was just released, and I'd love your feedback on it! The first 5 people who message me here on Goodreads will get a FREE copy (mobi, epub, pdf - your choice). Al..."

I would love to read this book. I would like to know what happened that Bubba had to leave. So I am definitely going to get the book as soon as possible.

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Hi Maxine! Hope you had a great weekend :)

So happy to hear you're excited to read the book! Just let me know which email address I can send it to, and I'll get it over to you.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait my wemail is maxliv387@yahoo.com, For my nook I believe it's epub.

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Sending it to you right now... The email will come from Premier Content Source (my publisher). Happy reading! :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank You

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I wasn't able to download. Can we try the pdf format?

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Sure! I'll have it to you in just a minute.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay just received it and was able to successfully download. Once I'm through I will review you a review. Again Thank You.

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Glad it worked this time! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the book :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

So I have just finished reading your book and I loved every single moment of it. I would loved to have found out what happened to that hateful Paul and Troy in the long run. I would especially have liked to know if Ashley and Bubba did get marry and have a couple of kids. In the long run I enjoyed it. Thank You for letting me read it.

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Thank you for the kind words, Maxine! I had such a great time writing it, so it's a dream come true to hear that you had a great time reading it! :)

And who knows... I may have to write a story about Bubba and Ashley a few years down the road. I never get sick of writing about true love! :)

message 20: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alejapereja) | 4 comments Hi Jessica,

I'd love to read it!

Alexis

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Awesome, Alexis! Just let me know which email address I can send it to :)

message 22: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alejapereja) | 4 comments It's alexisreneeperez@gmail.com! ePub or PDF work fine! Looking forward to it! :)

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Your email just went out (it's coming from Premier Content Source, my publisher), so you should have the book any minute :)

Happy reading!

message 24: by Jean (new)

Jean Dunham (jmhd) | 34 comments I would love to review your book in pdf to jdunham2575@gmail.com

message 25: by Carol (new)

Carol | 16 comments I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you.

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an email at nicole@premiercontentsource.com, and we'll get it to you! :)

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Jean wrote: "I would love to review your book in pdf to jdunham2575@gmail.com"

Good morning Jean! Getting a copy over to you right now... The email will come in from my publisher, Premier Content Source.

message 28: by Carol (new)

Carol | 16 comments Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an email at nicole@premiercontentsource.com, and..."

I just tried to send it to Nicole and it was rejected by the server?

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an email at nicole@premierconten..."

Hmmm... strange! Try nicolebeckett1@gmail.com and see if that works. Thanks!

message 30: by Carol (new)

Carol | 16 comments Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an email at nicole..."

Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an email at nicole..."

I sent it to Nicole and she should receive my request. Thank you.

message 31: by Carol (new)

Carol | 16 comments Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot my publisher an..."

Guess there is no other way? It came back from auto Mail Delivery System

Jessica Kelly | 14 comments Carol wrote: "Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Carol wrote: "I would like to read your book also. Please let me know where I can email you. Thank you."

Good morning Carol! Shoot m..."

Shoot me a message here on Goodreads with your email address, and we'll get it over to you :)