What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Siri's Heart (Siri's Saga #1)
This topic is about Siri's Heart
Book Promotion > Reviewers wanted for erotic romance novel.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessika (last edited Oct 29, 2014 09:05AM) (new) - added it

Jessika Klide I am looking for reviewers for my new erotic romance novel Siri's Heart. In exchange for your honest review here and on Amazon or Smashwords, I will gift the book to you in any format you wish. (I want it to be easy for you.)

Here's the Amazon link. http://www.amazon.com/Siris-Heart-Jes...

If you are willing, please enter your email below along with the format you prefer or reading device you will be reading on and I'll shoot it over to you.

Thanks so much for helping!!!
JK

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (addysgammie) | 21 comments Jburson1@BellSouth.net Missy. Kindle prefered Jburson1_48_97@kindle.com. I would love to review and put my review on Amazon. Thank you for posting.

message 3: by Jessika (last edited Oct 29, 2014 07:52AM) (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Melissa wrote: "Jburson1@BellSouth.net Missy. Kindle prefered Jburson1_48_97@kindle.com. I would love to review and put my review on Amazon. Thank you for posting."

Fantastic Melissa! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! Siri is dancing her way to you now!

Michelle | 3 comments Kindle preferred rayn0403_47@kindle.com I would love to review and share my thoughts on Amazon for you. Thank you!

message 5: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Steward (a_man_duh) | 2 comments Asteward81@icloud.com. I use iBook so I guess ePub format? I'm not familiar all I know is I do not like pdf format.

message 6: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Michelle wrote: "Kindle preferred rayn0403_47@kindle.com I would love to review and share my thoughts on Amazon for you. Thank you!"

Thank you so much too, Michelle! Siri is dancing her way to you now!

message 7: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Amanda aka A Man Duh! wrote: "Asteward81@icloud.com. I use iBook so I guess ePub format? I'm not familiar all I know is I do not like pdf format."

Sure, Amanda, Epub is iBooks and that's fine. I'll send it over from Smashwords. Thank you so very much too! Siri will be dancing her way to you in a matter of minutes.

message 8: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Michelle wrote: "Kindle preferred rayn0403_47@kindle.com I would love to review and share my thoughts on Amazon for you. Thank you!"

Michelle, I will need your actual email address for the gift. You can send it to JessikaKlide@gmail.com if you do not want to list it here. Thanks.

Michelle | 3 comments Crap I'm sorry...lol...it's rayn0403@yahoo.com

Sandra (the_librocubicultarist) kindle preferred sandra0386@yahoo.com I'd like to review it

message 11: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Michelle wrote: "Crap I'm sorry...lol...it's rayn0403@yahoo.com"

LOL! Siri's is sliding down the pole and will land any time now! I hope you enjoy her!

message 12: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Sandra wrote: "kindle preferred sandra0386@yahoo.com I'd like to review it"

OK, Sandra! I'm feeling super excited to share Siri with you too! Yay!

message 13: by Monique (new)

Monique | 63 comments I am happy to read and review. Email is christarver@sbcglobal.net and mobi preferred please.

message 14: by Jessika (last edited Oct 29, 2014 05:52PM) (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Thanks Monique. Siri is dancing her way to you right now!

Debbie Hanson | 43 comments hi, I would be happy to read and review for you. please send mobi file to debbiehanson@optusnet.com.au
thanks

message 16: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Hey Debbie, thanks! Siri is dancing across the ocean to you. You'll find a nice surprise in the last chapter. Lol. No peeking! :D

message 17: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Hey Debbie, thanks! Siri is dancing across the ocean to you. You'll find a nice surprise in the last chapter. Lol. No peeking! :D

Debbie Hanson | 43 comments thanks Jessika, I am intrigued now.... will start reading soon yay!

message 19: by Vivian (new) - added it

Vivian Jane ✯ (vivianjane) | 6 comments Recommended by a friend; the plot seems interesting!
vivianjane.ny@gmail.com
Mobi format, please. Thank you!

message 20: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Hey Vivian, I'm traveling. Sorry for the slight delay. I usually try to answer immediately. I will send you Siri's Heart as a gift from Amazon to your email. You can download it from there and let Siri dance her way into your heart.

Brenda | 1 comments Would love to read and review. pdf please 1brobledo@msn.com
Thank you.

message 22: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Brenda wrote: "Would love to read and review. pdf please 1brobledo@msn.com
Thank you."

Thanks, Brenda. Siri is dancing to you too! I appreciate your interest and offer to review.
JK

message 23: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Jessika wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Jburson1@BellSouth.net Missy. Kindle prefered Jburson1_48_97@kindle.com. I would love to review and put my review on Amazon. Thank you for posting."

Fantastic Melissa! Thank you so..."

Melissa, Just curious when you will get to reading Siri's Heart and then the review? Thanks, JK

message 24: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Jessika wrote: "Sandra wrote: "kindle preferred sandra0386@yahoo.com I'd like to review it"

OK, Sandra! I'm feeling super excited to share Siri with you too! Yay!"

Sandra wrote: "kindle preferred sandra0386@yahoo.com I'd like to review it"

Sandra, Just curious when you will get to reading Siri's Heart and then the review? Thanks, JK

message 25: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Jessika wrote: "Thanks Monique. Siri is dancing her way to you right now!"

Monique, Just curious when you will get to reading Siri's Heart and then the review? Thanks, JK

message 26: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Jessika wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Would love to read and review. pdf please 1brobledo@msn.com
Thank you."
Thanks, Brenda. Siri is dancing to you too! I appreciate your interest and offer to review.
JK"

Brenda, Just curious when you will get to reading Siri's Heart and then the review? Thanks, JK

Sandra (the_librocubicultarist) Jessika wrote: "Jessika wrote: "Sandra wrote: "kindle preferred sandra0386@yahoo.com I'd like to review it"

OK, Sandra! I'm feeling super excited to share Siri with you too! Yay!"

Sandra wrote: "kindle preferred..."

Hi,
I just started it last night. I hope by monday I'll be done.

message 28: by Jessika (new) - added it

Jessika Klide Thanks.