Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Artist's Inheritance (Antique Magic, #1)
This topic is about The Artist's Inheritance
Book Sales & More (self promo) > Paranormal fun for halloween on sale!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juli (new) - added it

Juli (juli_d_revezzo) | 37 comments Hi all! I hope you're doing well this Halloween week! It's that spooky time of year again. Don't you just love it? I do!

For Halloween, I have a treat for you. I've put my paranormal fantasy novel The Artist's Inheritance on sale for $.99. If you'd like to check it out. It's discounted at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

The balance between good and evil can be an art... or a curse.

Trevor and Caitlin were once happy newlyweds, profiting from Trevor's art. Until Trevor inherits his brother's house, and with it, his part of an old Welsh family curse. Now, Caitlin will stop at nothing to save her beloved husband from insanity and suicide, even if it means she must embrace her destiny and become a witch.

(I don't know why GR has tagged onto the old cover, so don't be surprised if you see a different one at those venues. The new cover can be seen here at this GR link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... )

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

message 2: by Juli (new) - added it

Juli (juli_d_revezzo) | 37 comments Hi everyone. I hope I am doing this correctly. I have put my zombie novelette, Bicycle Requiem, free today and thought y'all might enjoy it.

Synopsis:

On the way home from a draining night of work, Theodora (called Teddy by her friends) finds herself guilty of something she’d never dreamed: a hit and run that results in a child’s death.

Wracked with guilt, Teddy hides her secret, carrying on as if nothing happened, but when the victim’s zombie returns, bringing along her own kind of disturbing justice, Teddy learns innocent little Mara isn’t exactly what she seemed.

And Teddy wonders, would jail be better than eternity with the vengeful girl’s accusing spectre.

Is it a small price to pay–and for what?

As I said, it is available free today only (10/14/2016) at
Amazon and if you feel compelled (and enjoyed it!) reviews here and on Amazon will be appreciated.

(And yes, this novelette has a slight connection to my novel The Artist's Inheritance:))