Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader for YA novels,Sci-fi, Paranormals, Children's books and mystery novels

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaeri (last edited Nov 07, 2014 10:22PM) (new)

Shaeri | 6 comments Hello,
I can read your work and revert back to you with my feedback. I like YA, fantasy (not erotica), paranormal, action-adventure, drama, mysteries and thrillers and ready to give your work a go.

You can check my reading list to find out more of my book choices. I will not 'steal' your idea or story, because I write as well and exactly understand your fear.

1)I will try to send you my feedback regarding plot, structure, characterization and grammar in a span of 2-3 weeks depending upon the length of your work. (With my own on going personal writings, I will try to accept stories that I can finish within the given span)

If you are interested, find me at bigjala@gmail.com or right here in Goodreads.

2)While sending, please mention which age group you are targeting and send it with a copyright icon with your name and the date you are sending me.

Please keep in mind that you want me to find the weaknesses (and positives)in the story and it is not personal. Also, what I send is MY opinion and is a critique of your work.

Keep writing!:)

message 2: by Shaeri (last edited Oct 29, 2014 10:38PM) (new)

Shaeri | 6 comments Sure... :), bigjala@gmail.com

message 3: by Constance (new)

Constance Burris (constanceb) | 7 comments I'm email you, Shaeri.

message 4: by Shaeri (new)

Shaeri | 6 comments cool

message 5: by M. (new)

M. Clark | 15 comments are you accepting new authors?