❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」 discussion

Gєηєяαℓ Tσριcѕ > ❈ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs/ᴄʜᴀᴛʙᴏx

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by c.c. (last edited Oct 29, 2014 03:50AM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)

reetings  &  hatbox

message 2: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Ehrm, hi? *timidly waves* Name's Chrys, aged 14, and livin' in the Philippines' archipelago. My life consists of books, movies, and the MCU. Welcome to the group, ladies and gents~!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2014 01:34PM) (new)

Hi Chrys!! Awesome intro.. I ought to do one too

Nᴀᴍᴇ→ Aliya
Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Hᴏᴍᴇ→ Nova Scotia, Canada
ғᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ→ No can do! xD
ғᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ→ Either THG or Divergent
Fᴀᴠᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ→ Chocolate!
Fᴀᴠᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ→ Lime Green

I'll have to update this, I have a sudden case of Writer's Block

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels)

So I found this group accidentally but I loved the title "Cirque De Moreau" If I'm correct it means circus in French I think. Not exactly sure. :x But anyways I always loved the idea of the circus. Role playing wise. Not actually going.I'm, Els, Elsie, Ellie, so many titles I can't even think of at this moment. But those and ms. Waddles are the ones I go by the most. I love in, IL, USA. The rest well you'll just have to ask. Too lazy to even put it up. :p

message 5: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments It does mean "circus" and moreau isn't a french word but I think it might be a last name meaning "dark" or something along those lines. ^-^
I'm pretty sure it's based off of The Night Circus, amirite, Chrys?
Anyways, 'ello Els!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Ah okay. I guess I was wrong than. I usually thought it meant something in French. Oh well. cx
Probably I'm guessing.
Ello, Corina. c:

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Well both are French, just one's not a word ^-^

How's the life?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh okay. :o
Well I'm getting things ready for tomorrow. Last time to trick-or-treat cause I'm 17 and will be 18 in four months meaning February. So that's going to happen and I'm going to sleep over at a friends house after trick-or-treating.
How about you?

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Sup everyone. Just address me as Rad. I saw the advertisement of this group from the other group I joined in. Seemed pretty interesting, and a semi-advance one too. :)

So yeah... nice to be here. lol.

message 10: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Is this based on The Night Circus?
I absolutely adore that book.

And why, hallo there.
Name's Dyanne, as you can see, and it's really lovely to meet y'all.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Herro, Rad. :3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Nice to meet you too, Dyanne. Just joined a couple of minutes ago, I did. So it's nice to see an online soul around haha

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Hey ms.Waddles and Brandtley. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shalom! I’m Brandtley, and you’re watching Disney Channel. My nicknames are, unfortunately and are not limited to: Brandt, Bran, Logan, Dirt Boy, .b, Branmuffin, any sort of pun that has to do with Bran, and Xylophone. Also, Ashley calls me Vroom Vroom—don’t ask. I’m not crazy, I promise. Just a little overenthusiastically sarcastic.<3

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) oh good. You got nicknames. Thought I was going to spend a lot of time trying hard to spell your whole name.
I'll just call you B. And yes, I'm lazy

...unless someone's going to join with a name that starts with B then yeah...

If you don't mind, that is.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) How are you, Rad? :o

Brandtley (view spoiler)

message 18: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Hallo, Rad, Ms. Waddles, and Brandtley. Glad to see I'm not the only person staring at their computer (Also, maybe I'm not alone in opting out of homework and excersising their talent in procrastination?).
Overenthusiastic sarcasm? We'll get along just fine. xD Although I admit it is hard to differentiate sarcasm from regular speech when it's written in text.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

☣Radioactive☣ wrote: "oh good. You got nicknames. Thought I was going to spend a lot of time trying hard to spell your whole name.
I'll just call you B. And yes, I'm lazy

...unless someone's going to join with a name ..."

I don't mind

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) @Dyanne: Ello dear. :3

message 21: by dyanne (new)

dyanne I have to say, my personal favorite is Branmuffin. Props to whoever came up with that.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Procastination, alas, I am too.

Although actually I'm just fooling myself that I'm studying. Got my book next to my laptop, open, and some notebooks, pens and highlighters. None of them are being used.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:39PM) (new)

мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "How are you, Rad? :o

Brandtley Ello. c: Nice profile pic.
"

Thank you LOL

message 24: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Rad, you and I are twins.

Great minds think alike, eh?
Although, I'm not exactly sure that procrastination is an indicator of greatness...

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) ms. Waddles- I'm fine. Just fine. How about you?

message 26: by dyanne (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:39PM) (new)

dyanne мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "@Dyanne: Ello dear. :3"

Hey! How's it goin'?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dyanne wrote: "I have to say, my personal favorite is Branmuffin. Props to whoever came up with that."

hahah my ex girlfriend came up with that. She called me that a lot so it just stuck.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Dyanne- Possibly maybe. And for future's sake, I do hope procrastination is a sign of greatness. hahaha.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Bradmuffin: I'm still trying to get into that band but it's so hard for me. :c ~waddles over to him and stuffs a muffin in his mouth~ Don't get me started on how much I love Aussies. Yes I stalked mister! <~<

Rad: Listening to Halloween music :3

Dyanne: Eh can't wait for Halloween. >:3

message 30: by dyanne (new)

dyanne @Brandt ~ Well, at least she had a good taste in nicknames.:)

@Rad ~ As do I.

Well, how are y'all doing?

message 31: by dyanne (new)

dyanne мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "Bradmuffin: I'm still trying to get into that band but it's so hard for me. :c ~waddles over to him and stuffs a muffin in his mouth~ Don't get me started on how much I love Aussies. Yes I stalked ..."

You're Australian? That's awesome.

And Els (Can I call you that?), yes! The one day of the year where you can knock on strangers' doors looking absolutely ridiculous and get free candy.
Love, love, love halloween.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Of course you can call me that! Everyone else does. ^-^
IKR?! IM LIKE BRING ON HALLOWEEN AND ALL THAT SHET. WOW IM LIKE SO HYPER RIGHT NOW. :x

message 33: by dyanne (new)

dyanne It's so close! *que caps lock* I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR BECAUSE IT'S HALLOWEEN AND THEN THANKSGIVING AND THEN CHRISTMAS AND THERE'S SUCH GOOD FOOD AND I'M THIS REALLY SPIRITED PERSON AND I JUST GO FULL OUT AND CANDY AND PIE AND PRESENTS, y'know what I mean?

I do believe I'm hyper, too. xD

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Els. Yes. Another nickname so I don't have to type the whole name anymore.

Halloween music is awesome.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I TOTES KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. :x I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS THE BEST IS MY PERSONAL OPINION. :P

Hyper buddies! *^*

Rad;
Lawl, cx
Everyone else does that as well.
Ikr?! :o

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Halloween!!!!! Im not use to it because they don't have it in Australia. But, Ive been in America for about a year and half now and I love it here!

Waddles

message 37: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Speaking of stalking, happy late birthday Brandt! Eighteen, eh? That's a pretty big occasion right there. :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I made a mistake my birthday isn't tell november 4th and then ill be 19 >.< I'm new on goodreads

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Brandmuffin: Whatcha going to be for Halloween? :o
If I could I would do this because I love Aussies :x

message 40: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Oh, well then, happy early birthday!
:)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah thanks Dyanne!

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Advance HBD , B :)

And lol everyone's so hyper and online. And I be like - okay. what do I say.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "Brandmuffin: Whatcha going to be for Halloween? :o
If I could I would do this because I love Aussies :x
"

Im going to a party with some friends. I'm not sure if its a dress up party but Ill find out!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Rad: Do this than! ⬇️

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ♛▐ Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛʟᴇʏ
I'm going to a party with some friends. I'm not sure if its a dress up party but Ill find out!

Ah okay. :3 If you're going to dress up you should dress up as this ⬇️
(view spoiler)

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Els- lol hahaha I would have been more silent.

...okay. I'll just be..an observer. Watch you guys talk.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Rad: Suit your self. c:

message 48: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Suffering from writer's block so putting off the English essay once more...
At least, that's what I'm telling myself. xD

Australia sounds amazing. How are you like the States, so far?
How's Florida? I live way on the other side of the country, so Florida is basically foreign to me.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Yeah. Study time. I'll be back when the template's ready and free to post the characters. I got ready-made's anyway. Just have to add the details and stuff. :)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: " ♛▐ Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛʟᴇʏ
I'm going to a party with some friends. I'm not sure if its a dress up party but Ill find out!

Ah okay. :3 If you're going to dress up you should dress up as this ⬇️

But this is ju..."

I would thats actually really awesome. I'm just not that artistic so it would look more like this... [Look at your own will]

(view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4

❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」

unread topics | mark unread