❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」 discussion

Gєηєяαℓ Tσριcѕ > ❈ ϙᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by c.c. (last edited Oct 29, 2014 03:52AM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)

uestions

message 2: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Are we allowed to make hunters and/or members of the audience? If so, are they included in the three claims?

message 3: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yes, you are. No, they aren't. The 3 claims only apply to circus performers. You can make as many hunters and audience members as you like but there's a limit on a circus member and that's your 3 claims. Ya get me?

message 4: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Gotcha. Thanks!

message 5: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments ...Can a circus performer be a hunter who has infiltrated the circus?

What is the setting for this group? (Place and time period?)

message 6: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yes.

Place would be within the village of Causha Amore and the time period's still up for talk between moi and Rianne but I told her before that it'd probs be 18th century so yeah.

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Awesome.

Sorry, I meant like, European? American?

message 8: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) European, definitely.

message 9: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments 'Kay, thanks. Eastern or Western?

message 10: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Western.

message 11: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments England?

I'm being so fucking annoying; I'm sorry...

message 12: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yepsies.

Don't be, I'm just so lazy at elaborating this bc I know zero shiz about... geography?

message 13: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Be sorry if you're asking useless questions. At least you're helping others ^.^

*throws glitter* I'm a dummy when it comes to geography, fml.

message 14: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Scout: ME TOO

Chrys: 'Kayyy just making sure.

message 15: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yepsies. But if you want your hunter to be something else, that's also fine as long as there's a good story behind it.

message 16: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Nope, the only stuff you need to claim before making your character is a face claim and, if you want, a position among the circus performers.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if our character's sheet is split into multiple parts? (Mine generally don't exceed two.)

message 18: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) I personally don't mind it.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Whats a star species, and what powers/abilities do they have?

message 20: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)
Let's just say each one of the star species varies. Like, each one of them is unique and different from one another, just like snowflakes. Nothing definite for the whole species.

Feel free to look at this link for reference.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Are Fae an acceptable species?

message 22: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yes, might as well be considered a fairy.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait what? Fae and fairies are completely. Fae is like a broad species with several subspecies. Fairies are elementals technically speaking.

Sorry I a brainiac when it comes to supernatural species especial the Fae >~<

message 24: by c.c. (last edited Dec 18, 2014 09:28PM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)
IDK, all I know is that faes and fairies are the same, just different names for one species (fae/faerie/faeie/fairy).

Also, if you check out the Species topic, you can see that the fairies are separated from the elementals which have subspecies based on the element — sylph is to air, etc.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I shouldn't argue with a moderator, but the actually aren't. that's just what most people think.

In truth the Fae are like ethereal humans, with fairies are like tinker belle. The Fae have subspecies such as Centaurs, driads, seers, furies, and many more.

Oh ok

message 26: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)
Centaurs are creatures found in Greek mythology. Same with dryads which are technically tree or forest nymphs (which also have their own species and subspecies in the Species topic). Furies, or Erinyes, also hail from Greek mythos and are known to be chthonic deities of vengeance.

I don't know what's your base but we obviously have different sources since in here, fae's just another name for fairies in folklore.

Also, seer is another term for an oracle, prophet, clairvoyant, etc.

But since I'm not so fond of arguments, I mighf just add 'Fae' as a whole new species in the Species topic since we're not talking about Greek mythology here.

message 27: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)
Nay. 18th century. Western Europe, England.

Got that with Corina's help. Which also reminds me, I should put it up with the gen info.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) When are the RP threads coming up? :D

message 29: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) I lost the freaking list but a few will be up before January ends.

message 30: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments this has nothing to do with the group itself but most members of the group have made character templates and stationed a few things in the middle. Does anyone know how to do that?

message 31: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Blockquote? Spacing? Do you mean centered text?

message 32: by georgiabread (last edited Jan 07, 2015 04:11AM) (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments um yeah i think so. I tried exact spacing but it didn't really work

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe you are talking about blockquote.

the html for that is < blockquote>< /blockquote>

remember to remove the spaces between the
It should look like this.

rather than this.

message 34: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments yeah that's it thank you :)

message 35: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments i dont wanna ask another question again :P but when will the roleplay begin?

message 36: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) I lost the bloody list of places so I'll have to start from scratch again. Threads will start going up near the end of January and so forth.

message 37: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments oh ok cool

❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」

unread topics | mark unread