❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」 discussion

Gєηєяαℓ Tσριcѕ > ❈ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴᴛs

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by c.c. (last edited Oct 29, 2014 03:54AM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)

uggestions / omments / omplaints

message 2: by dyanne (last edited Oct 30, 2014 06:14AM) (new)

dyanne Could you add "Illusionists" to the list of circus performers, or does that go under "Magicians"?

message 3: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) I think there's no need to since it's about the same as magicians.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) I think that maybe, for some of the species, you should add a description of their powers or something so it's less confusing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaaand done that. Why don't ya check our Species and if you want some others to have descriptions then just tell us :)

message 6: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Most of them, since majority of them hail from Causha Amore, although there are very few supernatural creatures, some who purely want to enjoy the shows while others long to be part of the circus.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Can someone be a Hunter but still be a supernatural being?

message 8: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Yep, but keep those kinds of characters to a low number. I don't want every Hunter running around to be a supernatural being in actuality. It wouldn't be nice.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand, thank you! :)

message 10: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Good, glad to help!

message 11: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 15 comments Is there a thing about becoming a mod? Cause this group isn't too active and I want to help it stay alive or something

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Georgia on that one.

❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」

unread topics | mark unread