⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Tell'em/Favs > Fav Animal

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 66 comments Mod
What is your favorite animal?

message 2: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 66 comments Mod
i have a few

horses, dogs(wolves) and tigers

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Snakes

Jordan the beast Shuping (dallase123) All of them

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 13 comments Dogs

message 6: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
CATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and Dolphins :)

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (heavensmommy2004) Cats, but I love all, even Bats.

message 8: by nightwing_shawshank (last edited Nov 21, 2014 11:52PM) (new)

nightwing_shawshank sorry to be patriotic but my favourite one is koalas.
they sleep 23 hrs a day and have the best breath what's not to love

message 9: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 13 comments I like foxes and snakes

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 13 comments Yikes lol

message 11: by Feliks (last edited Nov 25, 2014 07:51AM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) Top five
(1) The 'Dusky' Dolphin (deep sea dolphins, much more graceful and acrobatic than the lame-looking bottlenoses)
(2) North or South American River Otters (possibly the most fun-loving creatures on earth)
(3) North American Bison/buffalo (gentle giants)
(4) Great Horned Owls (mysterious and eldritch..they actually do fly without a sound)
(5) The Narwhal! Found only in arctic waters

"I could go on, but I'd probably begin to bore you..."

message 12: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 13 comments XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

PANDAS

message 14: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
My sister loves pandas.

message 15: by Candace (new)

Candace (readingfool1993) | 6 comments Kittehs, rabbits(runny babbits), dogs. Most beautiful though goes to tigers<3

message 16: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (heavensmommy2004) Cats, Ive got 9 babies that I snuggle with.

message 17: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Awh well...everyone needs a classic face palm moment now and again ;)

message 18: by An (new)

An Dogs: pet dogs, wolves and werewolves. They are beautiful, fascinating creatures full of personality and their pack dynamic is fascinating.

message 19: by Feliks (last edited Jun 06, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) I'm surprised that people even remember anymore, that we share this planet with astounding and amazing animals, birds, fish, and plants. 99% of people lately don't even look up from their little gadget screens. They won't even glance to-the-left or to-the-right. Not for any reason whatsoever. They don't set them down for work, and not for play.

It doesn't even matter if they're walking across an intersection of roaring traffic. I don't reckon some of these f***brains have ever even seen an actual wild animal in their lives. Much less take care of any housepets.

Me, I will stop and look up at the sky even if I see a cool-looking cloud formation. Or a constellation. Last week I saw two birds chasing each other along the sidewalk, and I halted for a good five minutes. I'll stop what I'm doing if I see an unusual insect in my way. I can't imagine living in a way that doesn't pay attention to the world around me; or my actions in it.

If I'm standing in a line of people waiting to board a bus or train or if I'm waiting with strangers for a taxi...guess what? I keep my eyes on the humans around me. I wanna know if any of them are sick, depressed, angry, injured, psycho, peeved, affronted, or just plain rude. I wanna make sure I'm not standing on anyone's toes or dripping my umbrella on their bag. Common courtesy.

(Used to be) common, that is. Therefore I truly hope more and more of these blank-gaze, glassy-eyed, leisure-tech-feebs start to get snuffed in large numbers by some major accidents. Plane crashes, ship sinkings..whatever.

Simply never would have ever imagined so many people so willing to openly 'out' themselves --as mental cretins-- to others right around them. As if suddenly everyone is a potential guest on Jerry Springer.

I mean, its not as if humans were doing a good job running this planet before Galaxy, Samsung, and Apple arrived. But now? Pfffft