⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Dragons Fiery Breathe > Fire Zone BEWARE

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quil, Just a little helper (last edited Oct 28, 2014 03:23AM) (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 66 comments Mod

So this is a small rant of mine.

i have made two groups, one has been deleted far long ago.
One i still have up. As far as i am aware, mine seem to be fairly new with the ideas. For the most part, i believe my group is fairly organized. I think the ideas and plots/consepts are pretty neat and well thought of

BUT WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE IT IS SUCH A BORE?????
To top that off, i dont have many friends either. I would like more. preferably those who enjoy role playing and have a wide range of topics/themes/genres they like to do and are active for the most part. And if by chance they need to go for a long time or if something came up and had to inform me last minute to inform me. Even if its a brief discription. dont leave me hanging. That hurts. I try to let others know that i will be MIA(missing in action) even if it was last minute and had to let them know when i came back. Why cant i get the same respect?
All i do is give it? Im very nice and leanient. I dont even hold up the rules i place in my group. I should, but i dont. I try to inforce the rules. but even i brake them sometimes. I understand. like the 5 sentences limitation. I even get writers block and can only think of one sentence. I try to think of more. Even if it sounds repetative but written in different ways to sound like its not but it really is just repeated.

What is so wrong about me? What am i doing wrong that seems to OFFEND others?? Why am i so bad? Am i that bad of a role player? Im told im not but it feels like im a bore. Am i really that boring? That none interesting? That dull?

message 2: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

for those who are even slightly curious of the group i am talking about here is a link to it including the name

Between Worlds *advanced RP*

clickable name

message 3: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

thank you
you are sweet and kind person :)

message 4: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

yes please :) I accept all friend requests

message 5: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

if you like as you wait for me to return home you can place your rant here until your folder is up

message 6: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

if you like as you wait for me to return home you can place your rant here until your folder is up