What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. ya book about boy being abused by father

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Andress | 4 comments Hi, I'm looking for a ya book about a boy about middle school age, I think, who was being abused by his father. I read it when I was really young so I don't remember much. I think most of the book dealt with the boy trying to hide the abuse. I think his father may have blamed him for his mother either dying or leaving. I think at the end they have some huge fight and his father breaks down

The cover was black with white writing all across it and I think the title was in red. Either the title it the white words in the background was a question I believe.

message 2: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus (thaddeusscreams) | 10 comments You Don't Know Me by David Klass? It has a black and white cover with red writing on the cover, but the abuser is a step-father or a mum's boyfriend or something, and his mum still exists.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
You Don't Know Me by David Klass You Don't Know Me for the possible cover of the book that Thaddeus suggested.

message 4: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus (thaddeusscreams) | 10 comments That's a different one than the one I saw... The one I knew looked like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I... (Sorry, I don't know how to insert a picture...)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
Alyssa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Alyssa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.