Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

Royal Updates > Posting Discussion Threads

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut, Head Moderator (last edited Oct 27, 2014 10:32PM) (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 515 comments Mod
Hey ToG fans!

There's been a real influx of discussion threads lately, posted up by some of you. It's great to see all of you getting involved and having a great time :)

However, as of recently, the Fan Theories folder is the lone folder where members of the group can post up discussions. All other folders can only be added to by a moderator. For more info see this post: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

The reasoning is, that it's hard to keep track of the discussions, keep them relevant, and keep them in a format that matches the group. It's for the overall organization of the group as a whole.

However, if you do have any ideas for a new post - let us, the moderators, know! We'll be more than happy to create a new discussion for you all. All suggestions can be posted up here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you all for your understanding on this matter, and for making this group what it is <3

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 2 comments hello

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 2 comments Anyone else in this

message 4: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Hello.

message 5: by Jess S (new)

Jess S (mintchip) | 267 comments Hmm. like what characters will be on who's side. Who will come to Aelins aid?

message 6: by Jess S (new)

Jess S (mintchip) | 267 comments Disecting the Mute Master's Quote:If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it-to love it. Some endure it though drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Other turn it into anger.

How it affects Aelin/Celeana, Arobynn, Ansel, Sam…

Will Ansel help Aelin or will Manon? Ansel said "if i had an army of my own…if i had even twenty of the Silent Assassins at my command, I'd hunt down all the witches. They wouldn't stand a chance…If I were the Master, I'd use our numbers for greatness-for glory. We'd defend every unprotected realm out there". But Ansel's turned her pain to hate, she's resentful, wild, jealous character, bent on notoriety and entitlement so would she really protect a realm or just be another KofA.

The characters Celaena didn't kill for the King…where did they go? Are they banding together somewhere to create an army for Aelin's return? What do they really know collectively that the king wanted them dead?

What is Maeves plan? Aelin already figured out that she wanted the keys for herself…is she just waiting for the right time to make her move and claim all of Erilea? How will she do it?

Theories sprung from the QoS chapters release..whats Arobynns real plan? Does he know he has a key…where is it?

message 7: by Hailey (last edited Aug 11, 2015 10:54AM) (new)

Hailey | 115 comments Jess S wrote: "Disecting the Mute Master's Quote:If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it-to love it. Some endure it though drowning it in sorrow, or by making th..."

We should definitely have a discussion on this! These are really interesting questions and topics. I don't want Manon to die I actually like her! And if Ansel meets her she will want her dead

message 8: by Ale (new)

Ale (bookishunicorn) I think Ansel could be on Aelin's side. But the problem is, I also think Manon and Aelin are going to be on the same side, since Manon is starting to realize that everything she knows might not be true. Since Manon is all about reclaiming her kingdom, which happens to be also the kingdom Ansel owns and wants to posses forever; it leaves room for a madness beyond my imagination. Did I make any sense? I don't think I did haha.
Regarding Maeve... I think she will be the big threat now. I believe the King can or will be murder in QoS and Maeve could be the one behind Aelin's powers and her entire continent. Who knows? maybe Maeve will unleash a new war, a terrible one: A Valg war. Yes.

message 9: by Hailey (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:35AM) (new)

Hailey | 115 comments Ale wrote: "I think Ansel could be on Aelin's side. But the problem is, I also think Manon and Aelin are going to be on the same side, since Manon is starting to realize that everything she knows might not be ..."

Yes I totally understand what you are saying haha and I agree I think Maeve is going to be like the big threat because... well she is the Fae Queen and obviously isn't on good terms with Aelin right now. She is also interested in the Wyrd keys right? So maybe she is going to try to get those after Aelin defeat the king and finds them all. That would be very bad

message 10: by Liz (new)

Liz | 172 comments I've always wondered about that Ale.

I think that maybe Ansel could become Aelin's captain of the guard. Manon can have the witch kingdom. She could make a truce with the Cochran witches somehow and magically restore the land.

message 11: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

message 12: by Liz (new)

Liz | 172 comments Can there be a character board discussing Kaltain? She was so interesting in QoS and there is so much to say.

message 13: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Liz wrote: "Can there be a character board discussing Kaltain? She was so interesting in QoS and there is so much to say."

Sure thing!

message 14: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Liz wrote: "Can there be a character board discussing Kaltain? She was so interesting in QoS and there is so much to say."

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 15: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) Can we have a TOG5 discussion area now that QOS is out. With threads like Cover and Title prediction, and a TOG5~Plot thread and all that?

message 16: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Priya Westfall Carstairs Winchester Havilliard Stark Targaeryan Lightwood Lynch Parish Thorne Salvatore Queen Allen Blake Stilinski Ashryver O'Brien wrote: "Can we have a TOG5 discussion area now that QOS is out. With threads like Cover and Title prediction, and a TOG5~Plot thread and all that?"

A bunch of new discussion will be posted ASAP to this folder: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 17: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) Thank you!!

message 18: by Booknut, Head Moderator (new)

Priya Westfall Carstairs Winchester Havilliard Stark Targaeryan Lightwood Lynch Parish Thorne Salvatore Queen Allen Blake Stilinski Ashryver O'Brien wrote: "Thank you!!"

Any time! :D