✎ Just Keep Writing ✐ discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments By the way, sorry if this makes you cry. Just a warning.

message 2: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments Whenever you think of bullying, you this of a guy getting pushed into a locker and punched, right? Well, that's not even the beginning of it. You see, girls do it too, but on a much sneakier level. We go behind other's backs, post things on the internet, even make up stuff even if the other one looked at you funny. It's stupid.
I'm a girl who's bullied. This is my story, I guess.

I was still in grade school when it all started. I was only ten. I as in a new school and didn't know anybody. Immediately they labeled me as the 'Quiet and artistic nerd.' Apparently you aren't allowed to stick up for someone else who's getting bullied without the effects rubbing off on you.
I was at such a young age and their words were so cruel. They slashed at my brain, but I carried on. I didn't let them know that it bothered me. Then one day this girl said that I was a freak and I guess the whole year just came crashing down on me. I fell to the ground and started to sob.
Not pretty sob that all the girls seemed to do, but a sob that practically radiates depression.
I was only ten and I remember the cold knife touching my wrist. I was thinking of killing myself. I don't know what took over me, I just didn't. Something had saved me. But in now the bullying is even worse, but I haven't cried in front of Taylor Smith ever since.

message 3: by Cady, the chill mod (new)

Cady | 83 comments Mod
Taylor Smith?? Is that a character you made up? Or is this your real story?? Because I know this girl named Taylor Smith who was realllyyyy mean and stuff xD Sorry, just coincidence.

That was good though :P If it was a story you made up...

message 4: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments Yeah, I made it up. Some parts are true, I've been bullied before. :|

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Fray (bowtiesandtrenchcoats) | 46 comments Wow. That was really good :)

message 6: by ♥ Charlotte ♥, the overly-passionate mod (new)

♥ Charlotte ♥ (concealdontfeel) | 110 comments Mod
Thought it said "Taylor Swift" and I was like "wow you really hate her that much?" then I reread it lol XD

on a serious note, that was really good! I can't wait to read more!

message 7: by Cady, the chill mod (new)

Cady | 83 comments Mod
^^ Haha I read it as Taylor Swift the first time, too

message 8: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments Another day full of being called fat and ugly and stupid went by today. They took a picture of me and put it on Facebook labeling me as "Fat, Stupid, and Slut."
I stood in front of the mirror at home today and stared at myself for a few seconds, thinking about what they said. You know how I never cried in front of Taylor Smith again? Well, that doesn't mean I never cried alone.
Their words spun around in my skull. Then I let it all out. I started to cry. It was slow at first like I thought I could manage the tears, but I was so wrong. After a while they flowed freely. It wasn't a pretty cry. Screw the pretty cry.
"You are everything they said. They were right. You are just a fat, stupid slut." I said this to myself after I had cried all that I could. I was in the bath with a razor in my hand. I put it to the flesh of my arm and slowly dragged it across the surface. The pain felt good, which was the scariest part. "Everyone hates you! You know it's true!" I yelled, giving myself another slash on my pale skin.
My mother wasn't home. The only thing that kept me from putting another scar in my skin was my little brother Tommy knocking on my door.
"Monique, you're scaring me," his tiny, little kid voice said. My older sister was with him, but it was obvious he liked me more.
So I put the razor down and bandaged up my arms.

message 9: by goblin gender (last edited Nov 01, 2014 11:15PM) (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments The next day I walked through the halls quickly, hoping not to run into anyone. I wore a long sleeved sweater that covered my arms. My long black hair hung in front of my face.
And I ran into someone, dropping all of my books and landing on my butt.
Another person fell too, but he got up faster than I did. Ah yes, the boy of everyone's dreams, Brent Flint. He was the person that all of the girls fell for. Everyone but me. You see, I don't really do guys.
"Crap, I'm sorry," he said, holding out a hand to help me up, which I took as I got up.
He looked down at my arm. He saw my cuts. His eyes widened.
Brent pulled me a bit closer to him and with serious eyes asked, "You don't cut, do you?" I shook my head. "Don't you dare lie to me." And then I nodded slowly.
And then Brent surprised me. He pulled his own sleeve back a bit and I saw a pale white line marking his skin.
"Stay strong," he whispered, then picked up my books and handed them to me. He simply walked away as if it never happened.
I went over to my locker and put in the combination to quickly open it. I put my books inside and pulled out my bag.
No one knew what I had inside. No one knew what I planned to do.
I walked up to the girl's bathroom and made sure no girls were in there before wrapping chains from my bag around the door handle, locking it in place. I walked into a stall and closed the door behind me.
I opened my bag again and pulled out a gun.
I slowly brought the gun up to my forehead and felt tears spill from my eyes as I saw Tommy in my mind.
He was the only one who would care, so why wouldn't I pull the trigger.
A sob escaped my lips and I shut my eyes. I was finally going to escape everything. All the bullies, the mean girls, the beatings at home. I was finally going to be free. My hand shakes.
I felt my finger tighten around the trigger.

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ this is so sad! :0 ;_;
whos teddy?
and will you write more?

message 11: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments Teddy is her little brother and I'll write more when I'm not so tired.

message 12: by Cady, the chill mod (new)

Cady | 83 comments Mod
Aw :(

message 14: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments DANG IT I SCREWED UP THIS IS MY FAULT FOR WRITING AT NIGHT! Anyways, I'll change my screw up.

message 16: by Cady, the chill mod (new)

Cady | 83 comments Mod
xD Liz, you just inspired me to write a bully-related story LOL

message 17: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 13 comments Brent

I knew something was wrong when Monique didn't come into 6th period after lunch. I had run into her by accident in the halls going to math, but I have not seen her since. I was supposed to find her, so I went around school.
I still couldn't find her.
So I went to check the girl's bathroom. Yeah, I know, a guy in the girl's bathroom and that that's weird. But I still had to find her. I knocked first and when I heard something I attempted to open the door. It wouldn't open.
Curiosity filled me so I attempted to forcefully open the door. Not the smartest idea, but it's the first thing that came to my mind. I may have hit the door too hard and well, I broke it down. Well whatever. So I walked in. The bathroom was really quiet so I checked around. And when I saw it, I almost screamed.
I saw a body slumped against the wall, obviously dead. The wall behind it had blood and something that looked like brain.
Monique had shot her brains out, and I was the one to find her.