Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

A Single Girl's Guide to Greece
This topic is about A Single Girl's Guide to Greece
Authors & Promotions > FREE review copies of a fun romance set in Greece

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle LeBlanc | 4 comments Hi all! I'm offering free review copies of a novella (about 100 pgs), the first book in a new series, Traveling Romances.

The Blurb:
For Ava, a travel writer, the best way to get away from a bad relationship is to head to Greece. Two weeks into her trip, however, she finds herself broke and almost stranded in a beautiful, yet remote, seaside town. She has two options. She can pack up, admit defeat, and move back to her mother's. Or, she can stay in Greece, keep working, and risk having to panhandle for change at a dirty bus stop in the middle of nowhere.

Ava's seriously considering the bus stop.

Then a handsome café worker tricks her into joining him for dinner, and she has no idea she just might have found the answer to her problems.

* This is a stand-alone novella. Each book in the Traveling Romances series is a complete story. The publisher's website also has pictures of the seaside town where the story takes place, as well as a recipe described in the story.

---

If you're interested in obtaining a copy in exchange for an honest review here or on Amazon, please contact me here, or at bellyopudge@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sinka | 5 comments your plot sounds really sweet :)
i would love to read it and give you a review for it.
is it an ebook? i need epub or pdf.
This is my email address: sini.fis@gmail.com.
can't wait to hear from you.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle LeBlanc | 4 comments Sinka wrote: "your plot sounds really sweet :)
i would love to read it and give you a review for it.
is it an ebook? i need epub or pdf.
This is my email address: sini.fis@gmail.com.
can't wait to hear from you."

Hi Sinka,

I've emailed you an ePub version. Thanks so much for responding and I hope you enjoy it :)

Regards,
Danielle

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Danielle wrote: "Hi all! I'm offering free review copies of a novella (about 100 pgs), the first book in a new series, Traveling Romances.

The Blurb:
For Ava, a travel writer, the best way to get away from a bad..."

this sounds good is it a real book?

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle LeBlanc | 4 comments I've messaged you back :)