Authors & Reviewers discussion

ARC Read & Review > New psychological thriller - Reviews wanted

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 7 comments Looking for reviews for new psychological thriller Swan Deception. I can provide the book in ePub, Mobi and pdf formats.

Thanks for your consideration.
Gledé

Someone knows Shelby Cooper’s Secrets — and is out for blood

Doctor Shelby Cooper is a brilliant research scientist with a past steeped in secrets and lies—lies about her true identity, her family, and what happened that summer night over two decades ago. But Shelby is a survivor no matter what, and now lives the life she only dreamed of with her powerful executive husband and two perfect kids in a picturesque New England town.

Her perfect world comes crashing down when her ex-lover is discovered shot to death in the trunk of her car. Overwhelming evidence points to Shelby as the killer, and to the police it’s an open-and-shut case. For the Cooper family, it’s the beginning of an agonizing nightmare. Someone knows Shelby’s dark secrets, someone who despises her, someone willing to kill to destroy her.

To catch a psychopath and rescue his wife from a possible murder conviction, Jason Cooper must unravel the mystery of Shelby’s past even though their teenage daughter Abbie has other ideas about the investigation that could get her killed. As the clock ticks, a series of shocking revelations threatens to rip apart the Cooper family. But nothing can prepare them for a truth so horrifying, it may leave them shattered forever.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2014 11:35AM) (new)

Yes, I would be willing to review. Any format that you mentioned will work.

If you go to my author page at: http://www.skthomasauthor.com
find the link that says BOOK REVIEW REQUEST, just fill out the form and submit it.

Best Regards, SK Thomas

message 3: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 7 comments Thank you so much. I'll go to your site to submit. Let me know if I can do anything to help in your marketing efforts.

Thanks
Gledé

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (nightowlproofing) | 11 comments Hi Glede,
I'm sending you a private message,
cheers, Erin

message 5: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 7 comments Great .