*Special* (1x1 RP)'s discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine and Onyx The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Onyxia The Dragon Got it

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Hi:)

Onyxia The Dragon Ello! Got any ideas? :P

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments :) im not sure just yet.... Do you?

Onyxia The Dragon Hmm... Not really

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments I'll think of something.

Onyxia The Dragon I will too

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments How about an Angel Demon one?

Onyxia The Dragon Alright. Do you wish to be the demon or angel? And male or female?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Angel please and maybe female?

Onyxia The Dragon Okay

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments What exactly should the plot be?

Onyxia The Dragon They meet and they don't know that the other is who they are?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Sure. Should they be enemies in gangs?

Onyxia The Dragon That's interesting. Okay. And maybe my demon might think about rebelling against Satan.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Yes that would be good:D

Onyxia The Dragon Awesome :D

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments :D So characters?

Onyxia The Dragon I'll make mine first :)

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Alright:D

Onyxia The Dragon Name: Sebastian Oscar Racket
Nickname: 'Bastion
Personality: TBRPD
Appearance:
Background: Sebastian is a Bajang Demon, a vampiric demon who can take the form of a cat. He drains the blood of his victims while they sleep. He transforms into a cat to sneak into their rooms through open doors or windows. But Sebastian has been feeling resentful of his situation lately.
Extra: He has an addiction to eating sweets.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Name: Mercedes Cole
Nickname: Cedes
Appearance:
Personality: TBRPED
Background: Mercedes was born a half angel half shifter. She can change her form into a wolf if she wanted too as she grew up she developed wings and learned how to change into her wolf form. She grew up with her family in a sorta like gang version of Angels and shifters of any forms.
Extra: She's a hybrid.

Onyxia The Dragon Awesome!

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments :D How should we start?

Onyxia The Dragon Maybe there's this huge fight in the middle of town and they get mixed into it?

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Sure:D

Onyxia The Dragon I'll start us off

Sebastian walked quietly down an alley, his hood over his head. He stared down at the ground as he walked. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash and some shouting. He walked faster and peeked out around the corner. A couple were screaming at each other, the woman throwing things at the man's car. Sebastian frowned as he watched the man deck her in the jaw. "Hey bastard!" Sebastian came out of hiding and quickly approached them.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Mercedes was a third wheel with her friend and her boyfriend they were just relaxing for the night but seeing Marie and Mike fighting made her feel bad. "Marie!" She went over to them getting Marie. "You touch her again you die Mike." She said harshly to him not happy to see that he was hurting her best friend who was crying in her arms.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian came up behind him and decked him, not to hard, but hard enough to cause a lot of pain. "You don't EVER hit a woman! Learn to respect your girlfriend you bastard!" He caught sight of Mercedes for a split second after socking him again.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Mercedes hugged Marie rubbing her back comforting her both of them were angels and Mike was a hot headed monster. It scared her so bad right now she held Marie comforting her feeling so bad. "He can't hurt you anymore." She comforted her best friend sure that no one will get hurt.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian sighed and he approached Mercedes and her friend. "Is your friend okay?" he asked her gently.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "She's okay just really upset." She said to him rubbing Marie's back. "Thank you." Marie said to him relieved.

Onyxia The Dragon He nodded. "I just hate to see a woman treated like that.. I hope things get better." He looked down at his watch. "Maybe I'll see you again soon, but I have to go.." He turned around and started to walk away. He glanced back at Mike, his eyes flashing red for a split second. He kept walking. You're dead..

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "Thank you." Marie said to him with Mercedes. When he was gone Mercedes called Marie's brothers John and Derek to pick them up and help them out. They were brought home straight to the house relaxing glad that everyone was okay right now. Mercedes put some ice on Marie's chin feeling so bad.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian made plans to visit Mikey that night. And there would be blood. "Fucking bastard... I'll make him my victim tonight.." he said to himself on the way to Mikey's house.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Mercedes wasn't happy with her step brother being such an idiot. Nor was she happy that Mikey has to live in her townhouse. "Goodnight, you better apologize to her tomorrow." She said to Mikey going to her room she got dressed and fell asleep. While Mikey was sitting down on the sofa couch he slept one glaring at his step sisters door. She didn't have any right to fell him what to do. Yes she's older but still he was eighteen he knew what to do and that he shouldn't be pushed around like a little kid.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian sat quietly outside their window, waiting patiently. He slowly transformed into a beautiful white cat, and he circled the house until he found an open window. He jumped up, landing on the window sill.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments ((Sorry I didn't get a notification.))

Mikey was asleep already resting but Mercedes wasn't she was tossing and turning unable to sleep at all. She sat up just getting her book and deciding to read it so she won't have to do a useless amount of tossing and turning.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian looked through the window and noticed a girl sitting up in bed. He looked closer, recognizing her as the girl from earlier. He meowed lightly and started purring to get her attention.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments Mercedes looked up hearing a purring sound. She got up seeing an amazing cat she went over to Sebastian glad her brother was so distracted by sleeping he won't notice at all.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian continued purring and jumped down onto the nightstand next to her. He looked up at her, pawing at her hand.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments She smiled and pet him gently. "How did you get in here?" She asked him curiously so confused at how he got inside of here.

Onyxia The Dragon He nuzzled his head against her hand and his purring increased. He meowed at her, begging to be picked up.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments She smiled at him and picked him up setting him in her lap petting him more holding him close to her. "Are you lost?" She asked him not aware that this amazing cat was Sebastian.

Onyxia The Dragon He kept purring and decided to shock her. He always liked scaring people, but he never meant any harm by it. "No, not lost," he said softly. His voice in his cat form sounded much lighter than it did when he was human.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments She continued to pet him shocked when he answered. "You can talk?" She asked him in shock. She was a bit nervous to a talking a cat it really surprised her that he spoke to her. She was glad Mikey wasn't awake.

Onyxia The Dragon Sebastian nodded his tiny head slowly. "Yes, I speak. Not everyday you find a talking cat, eh?" He looked up at her, still purring.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 563 comments "Yeah it's very strange to find a talking cat." She admitted to him. Petting him more again. "May I ask why are you here?" she asked him curiously.

Onyxia The Dragon "I like visiting open windows. As independent as cats are, we still LOVE attention. I go through open windows hoping to find that attention." It was a lie, but he couldn't just tell her that he was here to murder the guy in the other room.

« previous 1