Read Around Jessamine discussion

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)
Miss Peregrine's Home > Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 15 comments Mod
Post your comments, questions, and reviews here!

message 2: by Dorothy (last edited Nov 13, 2014 09:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments Overall, how did you experience the book? What about in the beginning? Were you immediately drawn into the story, or did it take you a while to get into it?

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments How did you feel about the characters in the story? What did you like and what didn't you like?

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments Do you feel the main character, Jacob Portman, developed over the story? How does he compare at the end of the book to who he was at the beginning?

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments What did you think about the combination of photos/images woven throughout the story? Did they fit well with the story-line, or did they seem forced/out of place?

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments Did you have a favorite part of the book or favorite passage?

Dorothy Knight | 6 comments I was hooked right from the start, mostly because I immediately loved the main character. That he made a 1/10,000 scale replica of the Empire State Building from adult diapers made laugh, but when he knocked it over, sending a tidal wave of diapers crashing to the floor, I roared with laughter and I knew then this would be a great book.
Dorie wrote: "Overall, how did you experience the book? What about in the beginning? Were you immediately drawn into the story, or did it take you a while to get into it?"