The Collectors’ Society (The Collectors’ Society, #1) The Collectors’ Society discussion


21 views
What did you enjoy most about the book?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana 1. Alice
2. Everything else Lol

Please, let's discus this. I've been looking for someone to gush over with about this book.


Resch Reads Loved Finn and Alice, there banter had me giggling and smiling and those steamy scenes, can't wait for more!

I don't trust the librarian, I loved the battle scenes and I can't wait for the next book!


message 3: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Resch wrote: "Loved Finn and Alice, there banter had me giggling and smiling and those steamy scenes, can't wait for more!

I don't trust the librarian, I loved the battle scenes and I can't wait for the next book!"


Yeah, The librarian really is creepy. But I hope to know more about her. When will the next book come out? I also cannot wait!


message 4: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I loved the creativity of the story. It had everything...adventure, mystery, romance, and kick-butt characters!! Oh, and I heart Finn and the White King!!!


message 5: by Ailyn (new)

Ailyn I am still trying to figure out where that creepy librarian came from. Any thoughts?


message 6: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Ana wrote: "I loved the creativity of the story. It had everything...adventure, mystery, romance, and kick-butt characters!! Oh, and I heart Finn and the White King!!!"

The White King! *sigh* I want one. Haha


message 7: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Ailyn wrote: "I am still trying to figure out where that creepy librarian came from. Any thoughts?"

She said she didn't come from a book, and she has these weird prophetic vibe. Maybe we'll know more on the second book. *fingers crossed*


Cassie C I absolutely loved every part of this book haha. Finn and the White King were amazing, but I just loved the whole idea behind the story where book worlds exist in some other timeline. But I agree there's something more to the Librarian! I hope we find out more in the next book!


message 9: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Cassie C wrote: "I absolutely loved every part of this book haha. Finn and the White King were amazing, but I just loved the whole idea behind the story where book worlds exist in some other timeline. But I agree..."

The whole book world sounds amazing right? My head was going into overdrive trying to imagine how everything works.


Cassie C Ana wrote: "Cassie C wrote: "I absolutely loved every part of this book haha. Finn and the White King were amazing, but I just loved the whole idea behind the story where book worlds exist in some other timel..."

Same! I definitely would want to be apart of the Collectors' Society haha!


Kristen Grisham Oh my god, this is one of my favorites! It is a beautiful story about new beginnings, other worlds, and different ideas about what could happen after these beloved classics end. I love how Heather Lyons did her characters and her mix-matched pairings. Love and magic in these books is amazing. Alice is awesome! Finn is a sweetheart. I can't wait for the final book!


back to top