Transform discussion

Headquarters > Weapons room

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Weapons rom??))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's not confusing once you learn how it's organized." Kai led Alia to the Weapons room.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Alia screamed with delight. She ran up to a wall of knives and daggers "COOL! Where did you get this stuff?!"

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kai rubbed the back of her neck. "Stealing mostly..."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "wow I've never seen this many weapons in my LIFE! can I have some?!" Alia was giddy she started to jump up and down.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Of course. That's why they're here."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "YES!!!!!" she grabbed a dagger and threw it up in the air.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kai watched her, smiling.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "oh I can't decide what do you think?"

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Just pick something. "

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Alia picked up a sheath of throwing knives and tossed them in the air. "What do you think to shiny?"

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Really? You care about how shiny they are?"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Well they look so delicate and if their to shiny then i don't want to get blood and guts on them!."

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Blood and guts are just a part of life. So pick some that you like then."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Hmm your no help.." Alia put down the daggers and looked at a gun. It looked like a regular handgun but it probably had the force and range as a sniper rifle. She looked over at Kai and gently took it down of the shelf.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Thanks for the compliment. " kai walked over to a bin grabbing some bullets.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah. Go ahead and grab some. Make sure you grab the right caliber." Kai set the bullets on a table and reached behind her. She grabbed her gun from the waistband of her jeans.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Alia was giddy with excitement.To fore a gun in her hands again... She filled the magazine and clicked it into place. Like she'd done a thousand times before she fired the bullet into a dummy, straight through the head. Dead.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kai loaded her gun and clicked on the safety. She slipped it back into her waistband.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Alia found a holdter and put the gun in it.
"Soo, I would love to be here forever but I want the full experience so were to next oh great Kai?"

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Where would you like to go?" Kai asked walking around the weapons room.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Alia snorted "Your the tour guide."

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No. Fang is. But he abandoned you." Kai smiled.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((for LD wait for ty to get me please))

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((We have two weapons rooms...))
"He's Fang. That's the only way to explain it."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((wait....what?))
"Well when he comes back can kick him for abandoning me?"

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((I created one and you created one... Go look.))
"Sure. But I had nothing to do with it. I've tortured him enough today."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((oh wonderful give me a sec))
"How about tomorrow?"

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Okay.))
"You can torture him whenever you wish. I probably should be nice to him. I poured a bucket of ice water on him in the middle of the night and then my Flock tied him up after he broke my computer."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Ouch he broke your computer?" She thought for a second. "Who's your flock?"

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes. He did. And our flock is Fang, Adia, Layla, and me. So far at least."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "And these people are like you and Fang you know with the giant wings and such? What's about Patch?"

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah. Patch is like you, Nephilim. Or part angel. And there is a lot of different people here. Warlocks, some werewolves, all sorts of different people."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "I know what Patch is silly, I was there when it happened!"

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I figured you would. But stating the obvious is one of my many skills." Kai said with a smile.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Ha how come I have no trouble believing that?" Alia's stomach growled and she laughed. "Maybe the next stop is the cafeteria!"

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okay. Let's go then." Kai said, picking up a dagger that had fallen on the ground. She set it back on the rack.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((do we have a cafeteria i forgot to look))
"Mmm foooooood" Alia sighed

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((I think it's called mess hall...)
"Food is always good."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((oh i knew that))
They walked to the Mess hall.
((u start or me/))

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((YOU start))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((K sorry taking so long making anther character))