What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA-series about a strange town [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 7 comments It's a book meant for the young adult genre. On the cover it had a road sign and there was the main title on that, and below that was the word paradise. I'm pretty confident that it was a male author. It was written in the 2000s. The first few pages talked about some town they were brought to; it started with an N.

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Do you remember anything about the protagonist? Was it about children or adults? Did it focus on siblings or orphans? Was the book supernatural in any way? Do you think it was part of a series or a standalone?

message 4: by Kimber (new)

Kimber (kimberlibri) | 158 comments The cover sounds like Desperation by Stephen King. The original cover is different that the one that is linked.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 7 comments I think it was apart of a series. The protagonist was a male.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Lauren, what made the town strange?
Is this a YA paranormal or dystopian novel?

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 7 comments I've been doing my own investigation. I finally found the book! It was called the big empty by J.B. Stephens.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments Here's the link to The Big Empty series https://www.goodreads.com/series/8360...

message 10: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16228 comments The Big Empty for the link to the first in the series.