⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Caitlyn's Danger Zone > Pure Rant

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
This'll fill up fast.

message 2: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I feel bad for what I have done but in the same breath I couldn't even care less. I'd do it again even if this leads to major consequences.

message 3: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I love it when I get home from school, look in the mirror, and find PEN on my FACE! I just love how no one thought to inform me.

message 4: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I know it's not fair but I do what I must.

message 5: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (last edited Oct 27, 2014 01:00PM) (new)

WOW THIS IS A LOT OF WORK! Of course I'd make big plans that end up failing in the end. (Hopefully not this though) I AM NOT A PLANNER! Im not made of paper!

message 6: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I feel like I work in a factory over here -_-

message 7: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Ahhh the eye!! Stupid spacing ruined it..

message 8: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

EEEEEERRRRRR!!!

message 9: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I make NO SENSE!! I was sad then mad then sad then happy then sad then happy again!

message 10: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I NEED TO FOCUS

message 11: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

So I had to present in front of the class for my College Now class this morning. I have no issue presenting unlike many people. I don't get shaky or nervous. I actually get slightly excited. Anyway, I went up and did an AMAZING job, I was loud, clear, confident, had eye contact, perfect - until the VERY END. I slipped up on a word and then my friend starting laughing and I saw her laughing so I started laughing and yeaaaa.... The kids that know me in that class were laughing too because they know that's how I am. The teacher had to say, "Are you alright?" And I finally stopped laughing and was like, "Oh yea, this happens all the time." Which is the sad/funny truth.
I WAS SOO CLOSE THOUGH TO NOT LAUGHING THIS TIME!

message 12: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Physics oh how I hate you with such passion. But don't even get me started with Italian.

message 13: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I hate when Im down the block from the bus stop and three freaking buses decide to all come at the same time so I miss them all -_-

message 14: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail
Im gonna fail

message 15: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

WHATTT WHAT WHAT WHAT THE HELL-O?!?! WHERE IS SHINE?!?!

message 16: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I can't believe this..

message 17: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Nope.

message 18: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Im done.

message 19: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

NOT cool that my sister is allowed to stay home today.

message 20: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Halloween is the day you're supposed to be EXTRA careful yet hypocrite parents go tell their kids today is the one day it's OKAY to take candy from a stranger.

message 21: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

EVERY DUMB PERSON IN THIS WORLD HAS PERMISSION TO BLOW UP!

message 22: by Will Solace (new)

Will Solace (willsolace) | 37 comments Caitlyn ⚡Light it up/Burn it to the ground⚡ wrote: "EVERY DUMB PERSON IN THIS WORLD HAS PERMISSION TO BLOW UP!"

THAT'S CALLED YOLO

message 23: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Im serious. They can go right ahead. There'd be more space on this spinning ball of dirt too.

message 24: by Will Solace (new)

Will Solace (willsolace) | 37 comments Caitlyn ⚡Light it up/Burn it to the ground⚡ wrote: "Im serious. They can go right ahead. There'd be more space on this spinning ball of dirt too."

*throws paper and pencil at you* WRITE A FREAKING BOOK

message 25: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

WHY?!

message 26: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Worst thing that can happen: I get kicked out. Which is fine. Im done with the group. Im tried of this already.

message 27: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I hate it when people try to argue on a topic they know nothing about. It's so dumb, like get your facts straight and THEN MAYBE we'll talk -_-

message 28: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Ooooh so apparently Im not a "favorite" of my Italian teacher. Knew that already. But she claims her favorites are the good students. She continued on to point at each student and say they are a good student. She went to everyone but me. Yay.

message 29: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (last edited Nov 06, 2014 03:39PM) (new)

Thou shaln't feel!

message 30: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Ughhh I hate you.

No I don't.

And that's the problem.

Or is it?

Why can't I hate you?

Even when I want to I can't.
Even when they say I should

No no I don't hate you. I hate how you come and go.
How you confuse me more than any other.

I want to talk
But I don't.

On and off the fence, you need to decide now.

message 31: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Why are you so difficult??

message 32: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

What part of freedom of speech/press do people NOT understand???

message 33: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

The moment when it's silent and all you hear are your freaking wet shoes squeaking down the hall -_-

message 34: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

People keep cryingggg

message 35: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

im running late because of issues at home & my friend has the NERVE to say im taking my sweettime. Ok. Im ignoring her all day.

message 36: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

People are so freakin stupid. We see through their lies and yet they keep on coming. Why do they lie? To make us like them? Why can't they just be themselves? 'Cause I have more respect for real people than the fake beautiful and funny's. Stop trying to lie!

message 37: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I can't tell if Im mad or sad or both or what but I think mostly mad right now.. I want to break something or scream or something.

message 38: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Not in the mood for games. It's not funny.

message 39: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

No point. None. I tried. I failed again.

message 40: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (last edited Mar 04, 2015 04:31PM) (new)

I needed this early and couldn't find it. That's a rant in itself! -_-

message 41: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING OH HOW I HATE AND LOVE LOSING MY MIND!!!